cops going to pakistan who pays ?

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
whos paying for uk cops to go and investigate the bhutto murder ?

the UK taxpayer m8, who else pays for UK cops

its not the UKs concern so we shouldnt bother cos next itll be 'UK frames whoever over murder' then the loonies start crawling out of woodwork for revenge attacks against uk authorities

I read in the papers this morning that Mrs Bhutto had some proof against Musharaf plotting to rig the upcoming elections. She was going to disclose this information to the US and UK officials and before she could do it she was assassinated. This could be a reason why they might want to investigate her death.

I read in the papers this morning that Mrs Bhutto had some proof against Musharaf plotting to rig the upcoming elections. She was going to disclose this information to the US and UK officials and before she could do it she was assassinated. This could be a reason why they might want to investigate her death.

I am sure the British cops will be looking into all the speculation and hopefully the truth will come out.

What has the UK got to do with Pakistani affairs?

According to UK and US Pakistan is a key allie in the war on Terror which is why they take the events happening in Pakistan with great interest.

Not they are not.

The terrorist can be trained anywhere

The hotspots for this are Afghanisstan and Iraq i think.

Pakistan is helping the UK and US in this

Also i think it is a load of crap about training camps etc. These guys just merge into a groups and do things as wannabees in my opinion. They follow a minority.

im sick of this why is the blooooooooooooooooody UK and the US trying to be the WORLD POLICE just who do they think they are keep out and stay out we have enuf of our own problems and just look at the mess we have made it Iraq and afganistan!!!! if the uk and the US really wanted peace then there is no doubt they would need to sort out iISREAL who is killing Innocent Palestinians !!!!!

Bilals

Last edited:
its pollitical bullsh1t to get US forces into the middle east. from pakistan they could launch an assult to anywhere, they set up a peace keeping base, armed to the teeth 'just in case' cause loads of tension, make people rebel against them and then attack. and as usual our pussy government will bend our soliders over so they can get shafted 'for their country'

if pakistan wants to blow the sh1t out of itself, let it, it will have no economical effect on the UK or the US, if theyre that concerned go in afterwards and clean up the mess, let them kill each other, not us

I didnt see all this palavar when the UK police where ask to investugate the death of BoB Woolmer, they were ask to help there aswell, probably because they are good at what they do. I would imagine that the Pakistani government will pay if they have requested the help.

I didnt see all this palavar when the UK police where ask to investugate the death of BoB Woolmer, they were ask to help there aswell, probably because they are good at what they do. I would imagine that the Pakistani government will pay if they have requested the help.

have to agree there m8 , they might aswell have use of the uk police , they do nothin here half the time

The pak goverment pays ,has they have requested them to come over.
the thing is pak police are quite crap and can get bribed, butto knew she was going to get shot she was palaying with fire, the thing is her son studies in oxford now his chairman off the PPP who will foot the security bill????
no one has remorse for butto has she lootred that country dry and her husband would take a cut aswell that says allot for the pak ppl has they want her husband in power.............there is no demorcracy in pak those dumbos just go on casts and emotions.
and yes im a pakistainee to before any one has a go at me.

my two pence worth its all bollocks to who killed her could be musharraf as far as im concerned pakistan is one fecked up place for polotics we should not always believe in what we hear and see like this chap here says

i agree o some of his views and disagree with some but he talks sense

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awj6n8GC8ek[/ame]

thats the best thing about this site , we have members from so many groups/country's we can here both sides

Back