constant moaning yet again thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cable Forum Guide
NO KEYS.
NO TALKING ABOUT DEFRAUDING CABLE TV.
NO FILES THAT CONTAIN COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL.
NO MENTIONING CABLE COMPANIES. <<<<<<<<<<<<<< just for the members that cant read

or the members that dont use the skin that you are referring to

This is getting boring now to be honest :(

i agree with you dutcho it is its my last post on the subject let admin deal with it from now on and hopefully remove this shite section

Last edited:
i agree with you dutcho it is its my last post on the subject let admin deal with it from now on and hopefully removed this shite section

I hope the admins see sense. Rat is one of the users of this forum who uses the most common sense, shame all of the staff can't be that way.

Last edited:
Back on topic are we aloud to help the OP?

If not this thread should be closed

Back on topic are we aloud to help the OP?

If not this thread should be closed

I've helped him, i don't really care if 1 mod doesnt particularly want me to. If all is not ok, the OP has me on MSN

Scott

I hope the admins see sense. Rat is one of the users of this forum who uses the most common sense, shame all of the staff can't be that way.

forums like this MUST change and adapt to stay alive and to stop the people who run them, in their own free time for a hobby, from getting into trouble, its a shame that all members cant realise this

im 100% for banning ANYONE who refuses to abide by the new rules. i dont have cable, nor do i need it, it makes no difference to me if the section stays or goes, and im only in this thread now as ive noticed how active it is, and very active threads are normally where the trouble is.

Digitalworldz has changed, this is the new digitalworldz. there are numerous other sites out there (for how long though nobody knows) if you dont like this one, but by changing and adapting to keep both legal and friendly, digitalworldz has been the UKs number 1 site like this for a long time

rules and procedures change in your workplace to reflect the current legalities, they change in schools, they even change in the shops you visit, why should a website with tens of thousands of members be any different?

if you dont like your job, quit. if you dont like your school, change to another. if you dont like one shop, shop elsewhere. if you dont like the new DW cable section, theres others available

forums like this MUST change and adapt to stay alive and to stop the people who run them, in their own free time for a hobby, from getting into trouble, its a shame that all members cant realise this

im 100% for banning ANYONE who refuses to abide by the new rules. i dont have cable, nor do i need it, it makes no difference to me if the section stays or goes, and im only in this thread now as ive noticed how active it is, and very active threads are normally where the trouble is.

Digitalworldz has changed, this is the new digitalworldz. there are numerous other sites out there (for how long though nobody knows) if you dont like this one, but by changing and adapting to keep both legal and friendly, digitalworldz has been the UKs number 1 site like this for a long time

rules and procedures change in your workplace to reflect the current legalities, they change in schools, they even change in the shops you visit, why should a website with tens of thousands of members be any different?

if you dont like your job, quit. if you dont like your school, change to another. if you dont like one shop, shop elsewhere. if you dont like the new DW cable section, theres others available

thats just it tho m8, i like most of the dw community and it used to be a laugh (still is may i add).

im not saying bring back all the illegal files, by no means. what i'm saying is shouldn't i be allowed to help members by PM if i choose to?

iv given up on the brand names now as it is just a complete and utter waste of time

cheers,
scott

EDIT: You aint gonna try and tell me the element of risk hasn't always been there?

Last edited:
thats just it tho m8, i like most of the dw community and it used to be a laugh (still is may i add).

im not saying bring back all the illegal files, by no means. what i'm saying is shouldn't i be allowed to help members by PM if i choose to?

iv given up on the brand names now as it is just a complete and utter waste of time

cheers,
scott

ive kept out of this for awhile no one has told you that you cant help via pm, but what you are doing is trying to test if you can use this word or that word etc... etc.... in my eyes thats a rule break and then you harp on about getting banned for this or that aint going to happen

you also insulted all the other mods on here that do a fine job

and i'll quote a rule which im sure youve read before somewhere

"Respect the moderation team. They are all unpaid volunteers giving up their time to help you. Any moderating decision is FINAL!"

ive kept out of this for awhile no one has told you that you cant help via pm, but what you are doing is trying to test if you can use this word or that word etc... etc.... in my eyes thats a rule break and then you harp on about getting banned for this or that aint going to happen

you also insulted all the other mods on here that do a fine job

and i'll quote a rule which im sure youve read before somewhere

"Respect the moderation team. They are all unpaid volunteers giving up their time to help you. Any moderating decision is FINAL!"

Iv not insulted all the mods, I agree most of you do a good job, unpaid for having to put up with the likes of me, but then you get the odd one maybe 2 that are just ...... well i'll let u fill the rest in

It's just disappointing to see DW go from what it once was to the shambles its turned into now.

OK this is my point of view. If a VM wanna bust the admins on this site they can easily do so, I'm sure they will have collected all the "hacking" posts over the years so removing them doesnt change much.

But hey look, ur right, plenty of other places to go to and if that's what I'm gonna hav to do then thats what i'll hav to do. Would rather not because there is no other community quite like this 1.

If only more people would speak up, making me look like it's just me

</rant> and thats it now.

Scott

so from ur post you dont care if admin go to jail to feed your need for free tv then very selfish indeed in my book!!!!

your quote from your post"I hope the admins see sense. Rat is one of the users of this forum who uses the most common sense, shame all of the staff can't be that way."
your words "shame all of the staff" that statements tars everyother part of the mod and admin team bar rat

as for vm and hacking are you sure they aint taking a look at your site and its illegal content my friend just a little food for thought there

Constant call for mutiny, constant moaning about how you dislike the section, complaints about how the mods work..... how the fk are you not banned?
....'Shambles' because of leniency of trouble makers maybe?

Constant call for mutiny, constant moaning about how you dislike the section, complaints about how the mods work..... how the fk are you not banned?
....'Shambles' because of leniency of trouble makers maybe?

1st I'm criticised for moaning about being banned then you're asking why i aint banned.

oh well consistency isnt great here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back