Conned

damienhealey

Inactive User
Reaction score
Finally bit the bullet and practically gave away my 6 months old TM800 with wifi adaptor on ebay for a poxy £102 and got myself a clone se triple tuner. After setting up for all of 10 minutes including internal hard drive Im like a pig in s***. Best move I ever made. Only problem is that I feel like Ive been shafted for a year and a half by TM. False promises followed by false promises the final straw came when I heard the price of their new box was raised from what I was told at their shop in October was to be £299 with a discount for TM800 victims. Not only is the box 3 months late and counting but their generousity wont be as generous as promised. I had three 800s because of problems but stuck with them because they kept sorting my boxes out and I thought their customer services was spot on. Now I realise I haven't watched proper tv for going on 2 years since I hadn't got another box to compare it with. Me and all the other mugs who bought this box have been conned and I dont was this crap about full refund. Some of us had faith in TM that they would sort the problems out and stuck with them. No more and I wont have another TM box under my roof. I have just discovered glitch free tv and Richard it was'nt my internet it was your box of junk. So please if you haven't fallen asleep reading this rant of a madman do yourself a favour and if you are thinking of buying this box dont or if you have one give it away and get a proper one. Right Im off to the DM forum. GOODLUCK SUCKERS.

I too am an owner of a tm 800hd that glitches & freezes all the time.I thought it was my internet . You say you bought a clone triple tuner .I would be most grateful if you could let me know where you purchased it from & what make & model. Thanks

A description of box and cost openly would be great.

Can I also have a pm of where to purchase?

I too am an owner of a tm 800hd that glitches & freezes all the time.I thought it was my internet . You say you bought a clone triple tuner .I would be most grateful if you could let me know where you purchased it from & what make & model. Thanks
If you read the post again mate he says he sold the TM and bought a box with triple tuner :)

A description of box and cost openly would be great.

Can I also have a pm of where to purchase?

The box in question is a Sunray DM800SE - PM sent

Sorry about the mumble jumble 3 lines from the bottom but hey I was on my soap box and got carried away.:RABBIT:

I think you stayed very calm considering .. lol :)

Well Said !!!! someone who feels like I do/have, it feels I could have wrote this post lol apart from selling @£102 :( how gutting is that :(

you will be over the moon with your CLONE mate :) it dose everything ;)

I dont know if you read the other day I plugged in my TM800 for a member checking the epg, wow I couldn't believe how primitive it was

Im sorry your out of pocked like may of us but now you have a real linux box to play with ;)

one thing we should of all done at the time is all got together as a group and gone to TM HQ when he kept inviting us all

some of you guys could still do it ;)

Last edited:
Unfortuantely for TM good customer service cant make amends for what is ultimately a crap product that fails to deliver what it is advertised to do. Even with the Twin it's alreaday strating to loom all too familiar...delayed launch...price increase before launch etc etc...

Dont get too excited with the mention of a triple tuner reciever though...it's not a triple DVB-S satellite tuner, it's a combo DvB C/S/T (cable, satellite, Terrestrial). The model bing mentioned is probably a Sunray SR4 800SE it also has built in Wifi.

Last edited:
Back