connection problem

Rs2k_Rider

DW's Resident Medic
Reaction score
HI all,

Been playing live on CoD4 .... was playing last night all fine. Turned on about half hour ago and can not get onto live... lol

Says something about MTU settings... checked mtu settings on router and set to 1500...

Even plugged straight into the modem..... virmin connection. Net still live cos im on it...

Any ideas ?

Error codes are

W: 0000 - 000B
X: 0000 - F001
Y: 0000 - 0000
Z: 0000 - 0000
ID: FFFF - FFFF

Ty

HI all,

Been playing live on CoD4 .... was playing last night all fine. Turned on about half hour ago and can not get onto live... lol

Says something about MTU settings... checked mtu settings on router and set to 1500...

Even plugged straight into the modem..... virmin connection. Net still live cos im on it...

Any ideas ?

Error codes are

W: 0000 - 000B
X: 0000 - F001
Y: 0000 - 0000
Z: 0000 - 0000
ID: FFFF - FFFF

Ty

wanst there an email to xbox the other day say there down for 48 hour sometime this month ?http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/nxe/xboxstatus.aspx

Xbox LIVE will be offline for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, June 16, starting at 12:01 a.m. PDT (2009-06-16 0701 GMT) for up to 24 hours. ...

Last edited:
great

on the day that paradise island is released as well, what shit fookin timing

i tried everything this morning, including another router to connect

and no doubt next ban wave lol

but how would we buy/spend M$ points with all this good stuff coming ? ;) they'd be a bit silly to do that again if they thought about it.

cheats yes, pirates no lol.

Cheers lads, forgot about that :)

you would think that the message would say that the service is down rather than tell me there is a problem with my equipment !!!! FOOOOOKERS ! lol

Tried loads as well, thought my router had snuffed it lol

oh well.... heres to a night talking to the family :p

if you had read your messages that get sent to your 360 you would have had one saying its going to be down from 08.01 this morning for upto 24 hrs :)

if you had read your messages that get sent to your 360 you would have had one saying its going to be down from 08.01 this morning for upto 24 hrs :)

Thanks for pointing that out.... if I could access my messages... id of read them ! seeing as I log into live through the game, messages do not come up.....

Good to go:

New Live Log: <+c4eva> no new checks, looks good! |

Every time there is a xbox live update C4eva the lad which writes the iXtreme firmware logs the drive responses to see if Microsoft have added any detection methods.

Back