Computer Work Station with £41 off

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Mercury Workstation

Not sure how long this will last I found this in the clearance section of Tescos. They sell everything at tescos lol!!!!

£79 Down from £120

Buy Mercury Workstation, Clear from our Workstations & PC Trolleys range - Tesco.com

Never know someone might need a new home for their pc

SPECS:
------------------------------

DETAILS

The Mercury workstation not only looks unashamedly futuristic, it's also a practical addition to your work space or home office in a sleek clear glass and chrome steel composition. The Mercury workstation consists of a desk, monitor shelf and printer shelf. The workstation has 4 castors, the 2 front castors have a lock lock facility. The castors provide easy manoeuvrability. In terms of PC compatibility, this desk is suitable for a 19" TFT monitor, the maximum weight capacity on the printer shelf is 20kg. The Mercury workstation requires self-assembly.

-------------
Variant Colour Clear Key Information Type Computer workstation with storage Colour Clear Material Material Glass Finish Chrome stand with glass top Features Assembly Self assembly Castors Lockable Range Mercury Storage Number Of Shelves 2 Drawers With Metal Drawer Runners 0 Storage Type Printer shelf Dimensions Maximum Monitor Size Suitable for 19" TF monitor Product Height 87.5 CM Product Width 120.0 CM Product Depth 65.0 CM Product Weight 24.0 KG
-------------

Gotta ask @Mick, you on commission ?

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
50p a desk lol.

Get buying lmao.

I got a nice ebay one next ;)

I did read that tesco were clearing out a lot of the electrical and other stuff to make way for a bigger clothing range, dunno how true it is ?

keep posting those Bargains matey :Hit:

Back