commando v3 Unleashed Feedback & Help

the image is great. but i have these few teething problems.

the picture sometimes freezes and the only way to cure the problem is to select an different emu and restart it.

also it seem to find a lot of duplications of channels and lots of them says channel error.

just to mention that wa using pacino 2.01 before that and never seems to have theses problem. the only thing that can piont these issue is that it still requires some tweaking, might still have some bugs.

perhaps because that thread is saturated and your question can easily be missed.

Or maybe you just like making work for yido (moderater) as he keeps moving the commando3 posts! to the right thread !!!!!

cheers derek

you see the

commando v3 Unleashed Feedback & Help

what does this mean

please post in this section in future

if you feel that you are not getting an answer then pm one of the commando team

no point started hundreds of threads or any threads when its in front of your face

cheers

On my Sagem 2X - this v3 is the dogs b*ll*cks ... very nice :Clap:

I didn't think anything would have made me permanently remove
the old stable sportster image I been using for ages ...
... but looks like this is gonna work a treat.

Everything running as expected ... with bells on.

Only problem I have - when the m8's see it
and want me to stick it on all their boxes :proud:

WELL DONE U GUYS :Cheers:

Raven3k said:
or edit it with the boquet editor.
tried that deleted all channels in zapit folder then put mine in but same probs?

kerbdog said:
Wierd, doesn't work on my Nokia box at all. If i press left/right nothing happens until I click OK+OK then when the current channel info is up I can press left right.

Anyone got any idea why that is? Would make the box ultra user friendly from my better half

Anyone know a reason why it doesnt work just by pressing left/right?
Seeing whats now/next.

kerbdog said:
Anyone know a reason why it doesnt work just by pressing left/right?
Seeing whats now/next.

I would flash it again m8, maybe just a bad flash, as it works for everyone else so the problem is not the image.

Cheers Derek

Works a treat

Well done guys this image has taken permanent residence on my box.

Everyting I need in an image.

Nice one!

:BLOBBY:

Ive given up and gone back to Pacino. This is the second commando image that hasnt done it for me. Thanks for your efforts Team Commando - Its appreciated - maybe try again when you hit V4 - love the 3d logo btw.

notanotherone said:
ok guys love the boot up screen,and then revolving d-box (these little things cheer me up)flashed no problem couldnt get it to find any channels on fast scan (changed everything i needed but didnt work)and had a problem finding many transponders only found 188 anyway had service&bouquets and ftp`d them no problem liked it right away ,info bar fine no problem picture quality is first class in my opinion(nokia box)by the wat panic button lol works tried it for the fun of it am very impressed with this but will keep it on for a while just to see it

Sorry for pulling an old quote back up.

Get the same problem with the 188 transponders. When i upload my services and bouquets some of the channels do come back up eg. bbc1 -channel not found

followed the topics about deleting my services and setting your location, symbol and netid...but no luck

Do i need to get an updated services file or is bouquets file wrong.?

If your getting 188 transponders then the netid is wrong.
I get 27 transponders and all available channels

ellie1998 said:
If your getting 188 transponders then the netid is wrong.
I get 27 transponders and all available channels
yea same here 27 & a 2min scan!!!!!!!!:Clap:

Why do these new images (pacino, commando) need netid and still dont get all the channels when you scan. Sporster doesnt need that and it doesnt miss channels.

big up to team commando !!

Just like to say "THANKS VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS" to all the people at team commando.
I've just flashed the image , not easy for a newbie but thanx to dizzys 1-2-3 program it made it much easier.
The image looks great so far and my box hasn't frozen yet, as it used to with my old image.
Thanks again , commandos.:Clap:

does it miss them on a slow scan ?
the commando scan and the pacino scan are identical files ?

3dfella said:
Why do these new images (pacino, commando) need netid and still dont get all the channels when you scan. Sporster doesnt need that and it doesnt miss channels.

Hi Guys,
Currently running my DBox with a Sporster image, and all is working well but want to give Commando 3 a try as it sounds great.
I have downloaded the 2 files from the downloads section and extracted them into 2 seperate Img files. Which one is the correct image file that I should install on the Dbox, or do I have to install both? I am assuming the 1x is for single processors and the 2x is for double processors (which my box is) but just wanted to check before I jump in with both feet!!!!!!!

If there is a guide to installing these floating about on here could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance for your help.

MBGM8

Last edited:
If your still using your nokia then you use the 2x image
ftp it to /tmp
then
dbox
service
software update (blue)
expert mode (red)
write 1 partition (blue)
flash without bootloader
select the file
ok
ok (red)

with sportster it maybe ukified so I have put the button colours hopefully they are still the same.

biglew5k99 said:
does it miss them on a slow scan ?
the commando scan and the pacino scan are identical files ?

Yes but finds them over time

Back