commando 14.7 help with mpeg

hmusa1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i have just installed commando 14.7 from usin pli, i have set everything up and all working well however i can seem to find how to play mpegs stored on my network, the mount is set up correctly as i can record to it.

it wil play ts stored not mpg's.

is there a way to play mpegs without converting or having to use vlc to stream??

Well, as a tester, I have Cee Lo Green - Crazy.mp3 (6.81MB) stored in the /var/server/Music folder mount to my Ubuntu server, and when I click on MENU and then AudioPlayer, it hunts it down, and let's me add it to the Playlist. And then plays it.

Works quite nice, actually. He sounds a bit like me, singing in my shower, thinking about it...

Cheers- AL :)

Well, as a tester, I have Cee Lo Green - Crazy.mp3 (6.81MB) stored in the /var/server/Music folder mount to my Ubuntu server, and when I click on MENU and then AudioPlayer, it hunts it down, and let's me add it to the Playlist. And then plays it.

Works quite nice, actually. He sounds a bit like me, singing in my shower, thinking about it...

Cheers- AL :)

Ive tried that and it dont find anything the folders where the mpeg are stored are showing as empty it will only find my TS recordings.

C14.7 looks for .mp3 audio files, as intimated in my reply above. If your audio files are different, then they won't be found, simple! But if your audio files ARE .mp3 format, then it is a problem I cannot replicate here, sorry...

Cheers- AL :confused:

Hi mate sorry for the confusion i am not after playing mp3's i ment video files in mpeg format. Ive just changed from pli to this image and in the pli image i could play mpeg video files can this image play mpeg video or can it only read TS video

Back