COD:MW2 Online Gameplay footage

robc11

DW Regular
Reaction score
Just watched the trailer of MW2 on Youtube and came across some multiplayer gameplay footage, OMFG how mint does this look. :proud:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBJcOy6iuUc&feature=channel]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer AC130 (Official HD)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PMRFkx07g&feature=channel]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Gameplay Uncut: Flag Runner (Official HD)[/ame]

Last edited:
Yea the Favela map looks amazing, this has a strong possibility of knocking out CSS as most played FPS for me

Yea the Favela map looks amazing, this has a strong possibility of knocking out CSS as most played FPS for me

Will eat my own words here as i have cancelled my pre-order. I cannot believe they are going to use the console system of matchmaking instead of dedicated servers.
I really do hope it wont be as bad as it sounds but until reviews and such are released im not wasting my cash on it.

I pre-ordered Borderlands instead :proud:

Will eat my own words here as i have cancelled my pre-order. I cannot believe they are going to use the console system of matchmaking instead of dedicated servers.
I really do hope it wont be as bad as it sounds but until reviews and such are released im not wasting my cash on it.

I pre-ordered Borderlands instead :proud:

Can I have this in english ?

Is this not how cod4 is set up ?

its this pay to play stuff again... i blame people that play wow, thats let them get away with doing it, I know loads of people that have cancelled pre-orders.

Activision makes more than half their profits from World of Warcraft alone!

Infinity Ward has stated that the 'fans' asked for matchmaking (I personally think that they had a complaints from players that they were being 'pwned' by level 55 players). However, to remove dedicated servers and LAN play to do so smacks of plans to profiteering from DLC (especially as it removes community maps among other mods).

As for paid for DLC, it was always coming to the PC. For example Battlefield 2 had it prior to v1.50 (the 1.5 patch included the Euro Force and Armoured Fury 'booster' packs).

PC players will never pay for patches though, and the devs would be daft to try. They'd be open for a flood of returns under the Sale of Goods Act ;)

Back