COD 4 - I've finally done it.

daveleebond

Inactive User
Reaction score
Had the game for ages and now finally finished it :)

I rather enjoyed it, and I believe a second modern warfare is due out, maybe I'll finish that one before 2010 :)

Now just got to finish the other 90 odd games I have.

Oh, on the 360

Last edited:
I hope you completed it on Veteran like I did :)

I hope you completed it on Veteran like I did :)

listen ere smart arse :), it took me long enough to finish it on normal, but I really enjoyed it - i am actually using my 360 again, going to start on GRAW2 or Vegas2 tomorrow since completed the first incarnations, think COD5 is too new for me to play it yet.

listen ere smart arse :), it took me long enough to finish it on normal, but I really enjoyed it - i am actually using my 360 again, going to start on GRAW2 or Vegas2 tomorrow since completed the first incarnations, think COD5 is too new for me to play it yet.

Play it on Veteran mate, it's an all-together different experience :)

I agree it's a totally different experience on vet I've done all the cod's on vet exempt cod 3 as I didn't like the game but I am thinking of renting it to do it just to keep up tradition. :Kickassro

I agree it's a totally different experience on vet I've done all the cod's on vet exempt cod 3 as I didn't like the game but I am thinking of renting it to do it just to keep up tradition. :Kickassro

"No fighting in the War Room", lol.

I almost lost my sanity trying to make my way through those corridors to the War Room.

:)

I had a few attempts at 'Mile High Club' on Veteran and gave up, lol

COD3 isn't as good mate, it has it's moments but all together it feels clunky as hell.

It took me a few attempts at the mile high club but did it in the end I got right to the end on my second attempt and shot the hostage well did me in I think it was my 7th try I got it.

That's my main problem, I've mastered the assault but I keep shooting that bint!

I've given up.

lol

That's my main problem, I've mastered the assault but I keep shooting that bint!

I've given up.

lol

You cant give up,

Use some of the cheats like slowmo that you get from finding the enemy intel or just getting it from completing the game once your in the mission hit menu cheats and use them when its slow and unlimited ammo its not as hard as it seems on veteran with these extras do it without this well its impossible for me.

There are cheats?? :err:

Does it still give you the achievement mate?

cheats must be for the PC version, can't see slow mo being on the XBOX and PS3.

cheats must be for the PC version, can't see slow mo being on the XBOX and PS3.

They are on the PS3 version m8 i did MIle High on Veteran using them tried in vain to do it normally but fook that lol. But on the PS3 there aint no achievement so you aint losing out on anything if you do use them.

i did it on veteran with with no cheats it took 2 bloody days of constantly getting killed on the stairs in the plane on the lol flashbang the thing is pay no attention on the timer for the last headshot as it slows down and gives you six or seven seconds when it says two left had to youtube the think cos i thought it was impossable the bloke who upped the vid was ellite as he did most of it with headshots and the pistol !!!!

I just done it again around my m8 house on the weekend we where messing around having a few drinks and I got through it with just using my handgun & flash grenades it was great probably wont be able to do it again like that :Kickassro

and that's COD3 on vet done as well that's all of them now well except COD1 but that's coming to xbox360 soon to down load :silly:

Well that's WaW done and dusted albeit I played on normal, but am really getting the hang of the joypad rather than WASD+mouse.

I know its taken a while but been a bit busy.

I rather enjoyed the game but not as much as COD4, I prefer modern weapons like in GRAW, where sniper rifles can go through concrete and you have spy drones.

Roll on modern warfare 2, roll on 10/11/09 :)

COD4 still ranks as my favorite FPS on my 360 yet.....what to try next????

It's between - Left 4 Dead, FarCry 2, Vegas 2, Gears 2 or maybe Halo 3, suggestions welcome!!

Well polished off COD3 yesterday and found it highly enjoyable, apart from-looney team mates who get in your way, getting stuck in the scenery and Germans who take about 10 direct shots to die.

Whats next, who knows???

Back