cod 2

systemler

Inactive User
Reaction score
been playing cod2 on the pc for about 2 years now and i have heard of wallhack and aimbot but never knew what they were...while playing you always see players that are so good you wonder sometimes how they can shoot you...well the other day a mate sent me the wallhack and aimbot ...no bloody wonder them players are that good...this hack gives you such an advantage over the other players its un-real....but saying that it takes the skill and fun out of the game....but atleast now if i get someone using it on me i can get them back with mine...any one who wants this hack is welcome to im me and i will try and send it to ya via e-mail...tried it on cod2 running vista and w: spook :eek:rks great...

Last edited:
The last time i played COD2 some ass was using an aimbot and he totaly ruined the game for everyone and he was promptly banned.

If i was you id delete that crap,most of the gamers i know on here would not be interested in any sort of hacks.

Dont lower yourself to thier level using it back on them :Kickassro

Whats the fun in it m8 : shocked2 i really dont understand anyone using cheats and bots on games,spoils it for people like us who do actual enjoy playing a proper game online,if you wanna use it find a hack/bot site and use it with the rest of the scum who ruin online games for people like us.... Never used one and never will :Kickassro:Kickassro:Kickassro

use it with the rest of the scum who ruin online games for people like us.... Never used one and never will :Kickassro:Kickassro:Kickassro

Ive Got to agree with Zoo here. And most hackers stand out a mile.
Besides Ive even heard off hacks that nick your cd keys, Passwords or even open backdoors/ports in you Os,

Why risk it for a few silly points. :mad:

Back