Club Nintendo

TShirtJohn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has everyone registered there Wii with the Nintendo site??

Hope we can change our club points for Wii points soon :Devil:

Anyone who hasn't registered with Nintendo click the banner in my sig and it will take you there........ even if you don't have a Wii you can still join and then add your Wii later on

Yeah done it yesterday , got 1500 stars , but nothing listed in the wii section of the catalogue to use them on !!!

How did you's get that many so soon??? :Dunce:

i have been a member for a while i have 2 DS's and a game cube all with games u get points for eack thing u register i just never cashed them in as i didnt see the point in using them on a wallpaper

lol at tshirtjon trying to get free stars by using his ambassador link.

ive got 5095 stars atm and aint registered my wii or wii sports or zelda yet so cant wait till they are convertable into wii points either.

When you register your games doublecheck that it went through. First time I entered the PIN for Zelda it looked like it had registered but I didn't get the stars. Had to enter it a second time before they showed up. I've a feeling I've missed out on a few games in the past that way too :(

lol at tshirtjon trying to get free stars by using his ambassador link.

ive got 5095 stars atm and aint registered my wii or wii sports or zelda yet so cant wait till they are convertable into wii points either.

Hey it's worth a try :Laugh:

I got 5,930 stars at the mo :) so u will be able to use these for Wii products soon then :)

i must be one of these unlucky guys that mine is still not made am still waiting on more consoles to hit the shops , guess sometime january

Back