cloud ibox 4

smooch

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi new to this got my box this morning.can someone tell me how i ftp my cline please?
open pli

Do you know how to create a CCcam.cfg file in notepad?
if so enter your Cline into notepad and save then open your FTP prog. it goes in the etc folder in box

Im not sure on tje cfg file sorry mate can u break it down for me please. Iv just jumped in at the deep end if im honest

have you downloaded and started a cccam emu on box. if so just FTP your box look in the etc folder and if there is a file called CCcam.cfg then right click it and edit it. put the details of your Cline in then close and save.

Still not getting this. can u break it down a little bit more please?

How do i create a cfg file? Theres no cccam file in my etc?

Right okay, newish myself to box scene but have set up ibox3 with help from this forum.
1. have you installed a softcam emu from the softcam plugin list.
2. is it running.
3. have you setup the tuner and have all channels?
if all above is yes. open notepad create new file. type the details of your cline exactly as ypou have received them looks like this with the xx as your detals.. C: xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx
when you have entered those details into notepad save it as CCcam.cfg.(remember were it is saved.)
open your FTP program and ftp the file you created to the etc folder on box.

now if it does not work reason could be like:

no softcam emu running.
line is entered incorrectly .
line is not active.

regards

Sounds easy. How do i know if i have a softcam emu? The guy said the box was good to go just ftp the code over so im guessig there is one already installed

okay to start with have you the details of your line if so does it start with C: or N:

open notepad.type the cline details in exactly as they were sent to you. it should look like this.
C: xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxx and may have 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 b09 10 11 12 13 14
then close notepad and when it asks to save say yes and ftp this file into etc folder on box.

okay to start with have you the details of your line if so does it start with C: or N:

open notepad.type the cline details in exactly as they were sent to you. it should look like this.
C: xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxx and may have 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 b09 10 11 12 13 14
then close notepad and when it asks to save say yes and ftp this file into etc folder on box.

forgot to say name the file CCcam.cfg.

Its sorted. Thanks for ur help matr really apreciate it. Followed ur instructions and came straight on thanks again

no problem was exactly same myself and was helped on this forum. If you look around forum loads of advice that will help you.

regards

Back