Cloud ibox 11 plus plugins

Wesss

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a ibox with basic free view channels can someone explain how I can get movies, sport where do I find downloads , and how do I Transfer them to my box.

We dont cover Card share indepth on DW so google it. We can help you set up a emu though when you have obtained a line.

Sorry, what's a emu and how do I obtain
a line
thanks

Really struggling where can I get one to one help to understand the basics

Just noticed my cloud ibox has a different IP address and MAC address to my router do I need to match the box to the same address as my router??

Just noticed my cloud ibox has a different IP address and MAC address to my router do I need to match the box to the same address as my router??

No you would then have a IP conflict.

If the box is using DHCP then the router will issue a suitable IP.

Is a dreambox and a cloud ibox different s or are they the same thing . Where can I find a instruction manual for a cloud ibox 2 plus

thanks wessss

Is a dreambox and a cloud ibox different s or are they the same thing . Where can I find a instruction manual for a cloud ibox 2 plus

thanks wessss

Different boxes but they run the same software enigma 2 and so can use the same images. The way you flash the images differs but once flashed you set them up the same way and they run the same way.

Thanks, starting to understand slowly Can you tell me the difference between firmware , image, plugin picon and flashing. Will my box have these already? I have a cloud ibox 2 plus working but now I want to add things like tsmedia if I install onto a usb will it install on my box or do I need to understand ftp . Sorry so many questions .

Back