clone openbox with genuine firmware

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys, my friend has flashed what looks to be genuine firmware on his clone openbox s11, after he rebooted it he says it said copy on the front display, now hes brought it to me to try and sort out, but upon plugging it in and switching it on it just appears dead to me, nothing at all on screen or display, is it goosed or is there ways to recover and put a clone say image on, any help appreciated.

no sure on the latest one mate . not used one in a while

no sure on the latest one mate . not used one in a while
yeah same here mate, i managed to find another upgrade tool which had a clone safe image with it and iv flashed it and all seems well, just going to reboot it a few times too make sure its clone safe and doesn't lock up again, thanks for the help anyway.

there was firmware from june 2012 that did that on genuine receivers,so it may not even be a clone.
Don't be tempted to load the "latest firmware" there hasn't been any new firmware in over 2 years.
The last legit firmware was from feb 2012

Yeah mate i read that before myself, not to worry though iv got an image on it and its working, iv put his line back in and updated the channel list for him so thats good enough for me, appreciate the help tho chaps.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Back