clone dm 600 or tm 600?

glic83

Inactive User
Reaction score
after 1 of the above for my dad have a tm600 myself and find it great but i also know the support levels that are there for the dm 600's just checking what people think is the better of the 2?

Now that tone deff has got a sensible epg going on the TM I would probably go with that m8

yeah thats what i was think as well m8 and it wont be a clone either,the epg on the dm600 is very good though also

Price is the about the same for a clone DM600 and a TM600. DM600 is higgher specced though more RAM, swappable tuners better supported multiple recognised images available.
Go with DM600, I used to have one sold it recently..had 150gig Samsung spinpoint drive installed with OpenPLI ran sweet with Rytec 7 day EPG.
Clone Dm500 and Dm600 are fine they dont have the issues of DM800 clones.. The only useful feature on a TM600 over a DM600 is the USB ports...
But you also have the unfixed bugs on a TM600 that look like theyre never going to fixed....Widescreen display issue, CCCAM server mode glitching card reading issues..

its a hard choice i can get a clone dm600 delivered for 100 euro's,might give it a shot and see

its a hard choice i can get a clone dm600 delivered for 100 euro's,might give it a shot and see

I have had a clone dm600 and an original dm600 and both have proved to be just as good. Never had a tm600 but would have no problem recommending the dreamboxes.

i've been using dm600 for around a year now and compared to other boxes in terms of functionalities and support its second to none. although im hearing a lot of things about the tm lately. not messed around with it. i take it its a technomate? if so i will have to give it a try soon...i know the owner richard used to buy hard drives off me years ago lol.
with all the things im hearing no doubt support will increase soon.
always good to venture into the new thing tho.

i have a tm600 myslef and find it great but my dad had a dm500c for cable so think the dm600 might suite him better

i am a long term DM user ( had a DM-7020 for 7 years and it's still as good now as it was back then )

i also have both a DM-600 original and X2 TM-600'S.
if you want a box with all he bells and whistles then go for the DM however if you just want a simple box that works with little fuss then go with the TM. once it's flashed with the newest UR image it's pretty much good to go

going to be looking for a DM600 myself, any links to a good reliable and cheap supplier?

Frenchman

was talking to 1 of teh lads he said,if you go on albia express(it will still be coming from yaoxin),and order from there you can get it for 93 euro also pay with credit card and you avoid the paypal fee's,

Been reading about Yoaxin seems they cannot always be trusted, read a story about them sending a chap a plug just to get a signature! others have been ok, sent an email to Tina and she quoted me $85 + $38 for postage, funny thing is same offer on alibaba from Tina is about $5 cheaper!

Gonna keep checking a few other sellers before I order.

Frenchman

Yeh is cheaper to buy from yaoxin via alibaba for some reason...I got both my DM-800 and DM-600 from yaoxin via Alibaba.

Use Tony at Yaoxin he's very good. Make sure you DO NOT use DHL or FED EX if you order from China you will get stung for import duty. Specify EMS for delivery and request they mark item as low value gift.

The story of the guy who got sent a plug was that he ordered a silly amount of boxes and they got siezed by customs...when he complainied to Tina she apparently sent him a plug in a box, to prevent him from being able to do a credit card chargeback...i.e: she used the signature from the plug and claimed this was the signature for the boxes that had been ordered.

Personally i've had no issues with Yaoxin orders...returned a faulty tuner for a DM800 got a replacemtn back in 2 weeks...and all these stories originate from the clone forum...I wouldnt believe everything you read there...they are too closely linked to Ferarri team and clone manufacturers for certain factories...Yaoxin being a major supplier of SIM201 based devices is probably not on their favourites list..

I have used them twice and so far had no probs. As already stated EMS for delivery.

@manx

cool, good info guys, so you reckon they are the cheapest to go with, found another one an alibaba called ananda for round the same price.

Frenchman

cool, good info guys, so you reckon they are the cheapest to go with, found another one an alibaba called ananda for round the same price.

Frenchman

Ananda are good to deal with too but their 600 model doesnt have a plug and play tuner,i.e the tuner is soldered in.

Seems like these chinese suppliers are the way to go then.

Was going to order on friday but decided to wait for a few more responses here. I ordered this morning and the bloody exchange rate has gone to 0.5 when it was 0.63 on friday! lol but anyway, i dont mind that extra bit but got some peice of mind from you guys!

Back