clone but which type?

definatly a lonsirun box, V2? not sure, would it matter with original drivers?

coping the /etc/OPKG folder from a new build of VIX over the 808 version and reboot. the updates work

Then don't complain or be surprised if you end up with serious problems with your receiver.

The feeds are rebuilt with every new image build for all boxes, this also rebuilds all the plugins contained in the feeds to the current kernel version in use for that receiver. So using the current Apollo feeds on a ViX 3.0 build means all plugins are built for the wrong kernel, some plugins will work but some may cause serious hardware issues and could potentially brick your receiver.

had a check and the plugins are for 3.0. For me the plugins I use like TSmedia once installed can be updated within the plugin. Its getting them installed in the first place that people have had issues with.

Then don't complain or be surprised if you end up with serious problems with your receiver.

The feeds are rebuilt with every new image build for all boxes, this also rebuilds all the plugins contained in the feeds to the current kernel version in use for that receiver. So using the current Apollo feeds on a ViX 3.0 build means all plugins are built for the wrong kernel, some plugins will work but some may cause serious hardware issues and could potentially brick your receiver.

im just going to use one of the clone v2 images from the downloads if that the case. it will take a bit of work to set up again but it will be worth it.

Hello

I brought my solo2 from the board has 06-11-2012 on it, does anyone know what board this would be?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
vu solo2 clone, be sure witch images. i had the same problem.
still waiting for an answer.

Hello

I brought my solo2 from the board has 06-11-2012 on it, does anyone know what board this would be?

Cheers

Take pictures of the mother board and post them here.
That is the best way for someone to tell.

It not a Sunray or a Dragonworth so I'm pretty sure thats a Lonrison box. There's no sticker but that could be on the bottom of the board... or the chip has been replace.

KslEJY.png
I have the same problem ,, I do not know which version vu + solo2 clone I have ,,
kLv7aD.jpg

Back