cline priority

ish_e

DW Member ++
Reaction score
if i have 2 clines is it possible to set priority on which one should be tried/used first?

is this something that has to be set on the server or can it be set on the client?

thx

this was only available on 2.09after that the search functions changed

you can use .prio file to give priority, or ignore certain cards. You cant give priority to a peer/client, but sorting out the priority of cards you do and dont use will unlock channels faster, should they for some reason be taking a second or two to open up!

you can use .prio file to give priority, or ignore certain cards. You cant give priority to a peer/client, but sorting out the priority of cards you do and dont use will unlock channels faster, should they for some reason be taking a second or two to open up!

Do you have to edit the .prio file on the server or the client?

If it's any help i had a problem with first cline got another sent which was a prio was told to put them both in var/etc nothing changed then the guy i had cline of told me to delete the first cline.

i've put the 2 clines in my cccam.cfg file and it seems to be behaving how i wanted it to...1st taking priority :)

ive just put them both in var/etc it seem's to be working ok up to now im still learning maybe this is wrong i dont know but im getting all channel's.

Do you have to edit the .prio file on the server or the client?

Anywhere where you would like to control the priority of cards!!! I would perhaps start with the server as this will process the most amount of cards.

Back