CLINE issue....

ash213

Inactive User
Reaction score
Chaps.

i have a Q...my provider said if i want to use my cline on two boxes in the house that is ok with him but make sure one box is off when the other is in use due to glithces etc...

anyway this worked for for day or so until tonight....i finish watching one box then crank on the other one upstairs and the cline isnt working properly, it tells me 0 cards available, no premium channels working, etc etc...BUT on the other box its all still there....whys this? has he done something to my box?

just a little worried here..
cheers

Unplug the ethernet of the first box. Then try watching on second box

You cannot have two clients log on to a server with the same credentials. He has not done anything, it is just the way it is. Do as Bigup says and you will be OK.

You cannot have two clients log on to a server with the same credentials. He has not done anything, it is just the way it is. Do as Bigup says and you will be OK.

Shouldn't have to as he has switched off the other box tbh

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Switch off as in switch off electrical power, then yes.

Some people press the power button and put the receiver into standby and think this is off. Connection is still active.

Shouldn't have to as he has switched off the other box tbh

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

this is what im saying

one box off

one box on...

and only 3 cards on the active box, cline is ****ed, should i re-flash it from scratch?

other box still has all cards wen powered on..ta

1. Box 1 is off (Not on standby i.e. main power off)
2. Make sure your LAN connection is working fine upstairs.
3. Shut down Box 2 and wait for 10 mins and start it.
4. If it is still not working then shutdown Box 2 for 20 mins and retry again.
5. Bottom line is if the lin* is working on Box 1 then the issue is with Box 2 not your provider /lin* .

Back