cline character problem, please help!

milanista

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I really hope somebody can help me! I've just received my openbox s9 & all is well in terms of loading the latest firmware & scanning channels, but I've really hit a brick wall with my cline, let me explain below....

1) First thing I tried was pasting my cline (just the line, not the whole file) into a notepad file, saving it as CCcam.cfg under 'all files' & sending it to my usb drive which I formatted in FAT32.

2) Went into the Openbox menu and tried to upgrade the cline via USB but after selecting it & pressing ok, I pressed info & it says no file uploaded! I tried dumping from USB which gave me an 'ok' result, but then after checking the cline, it wasn't showing at all!

3) I then tried to to enter the cline manually with the IP address & host all correct, I realised that the issue lies with my username & password, as they both contain the '@' character, and this box, although it accepts the @ symbol, it doesn't let me proceed and press ok to save the cline. As a test, I replaced the @ with a normal a, and it let me save no probs but obviously it's not a valid username or password so the cline won't clear scrambled channels.

Is there a way to fix this issue guys? I'm running the latest 0110 October firmware, have toggled between DCHP on & off, tried cline USB upload, manual enter but nothing seems to work.

Any input would be much obliged, thanks in advance.

couldn't you just contact the provider of cline and ask them to change user and pass shouldn't be that much of a problem

put your cline in a cccam.cfg and put on usb pen then put in box
go to update cam with usb and press read and it should copy it over,then activate it

it wont work with special charachters, it needs changed.

Back