Clearing saved games?

hdbb

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys.

due to my kids using all the wii system memory with games from the hard drive its saying system memory full... is there anyway i can delete all the saved in 1 go without affecting the softmod., i thought about a system format but someone said that could brick a wii with priiloader. not sure if theres any truth or not. the wii is modded 4.1 using modmii with bootmii and priiloader installed.

TIA

you can just delete the unwanted channels/saves
or there is a homebrew app that lets you save the files to sd card...

yeah m8 but there are loads of games. would be there all night... is there anyway to take them all off., even permanently delete the saved games without harming the softmod. also noticed theres a homebrew icon in the saved games., whats that?

yeah m8 but there are loads of games. would be there all night... is there anyway to take them all off., even permanently delete the saved games without harming the softmod. also noticed theres a homebrew icon in the saved games., whats that?

not that i know of, i had the problem with the lads wii.

easisest way to free up space is deleting unwanting channels, they take up alot of space.

wots the best way to delete unwanted channels and forwarders? old forwarders i dont have the wad for i mean?

no m8, just manange them like game saves.

wii option>data management>wii channels>delete channel

Back