cIOSCORP v3.3 Released!

ok finaly got it
installed but my wii still is loadin the green screen?
any help?
thx

I installed this for a mate of mine tonight. I had put the old gamma loader on when it first came out but recently some of the newer games wouldnt work - Ashes cricket to name one. Nows its working great - everything we chucked at it loaded fine and he is well impressed with it all going throught the disc channel. Thanks for the upload!!

I know how you feel. top marks to calisto for this. I did have ashes cricket but forgot to label it and now I cant find that damn dvd!

hi guys i tryed downloading this but my lappy froze.
when i try to get it again it says free user etc
can someone help me plz
cheers

perhaps calisto (or whoever) uploaded the file onto the rapidshare free zone membership which means limited number of downloads of that file per day. Just try again tomorrow.

I know how you feel. top marks to calisto for this. I did have ashes cricket but forgot to label it and now I cant find that damn dvd!

perhaps calisto (or whoever) uploaded the file onto the rapidshare free zone membership which means limited number of downloads of that file per day. Just try again tomorrow.

hi thx for reply:
i managed to download it
insatlled on my wii but still getting green screen any idea?

try changing region inside backup launcher to ntsc, what version of cios249 are you on, it will say the revision at the bottom of backup launcher

hi tryed a few ( new ) games tryed both pal and ntsc.

bottom of back up launcher says:: back up launcher 0.3 gamma, iso249
gd but goes to a green screen then i have to power down the wii

hi tryed a few ( new ) games tryed both pal and ntsc.

bottom of back up launcher says:: back up launcher 0.3 gamma, iso249
gd but goes to a green screen then i have to power down the wii

I had the same issue with summer athletics. So I ran wiibrickblocker on the iso and burnt it again. That seemed to work for me. It may work for you.

thx for reply
i got ashes to work but now crashes on profile page grrrrrrr
give up:Kickassro

good post and find mate just what i was looking for now i can load from a disc channel.

:Cheers:

thx!
i put the game save on sd card but it dont show up on the wii i can get the sd card but no game saves!?

it dont show on the sd card mate just says blocks open there no game save in there ? does if have to be in a special folder?
sorry i am a noooooooooob m8

Back