Chocolate meatballs!

xXx

Inactive User
Reaction score
Christ I sure do know how to pick 'em. Now the old adage about blondes definately aint fully true. Its the 20% that make it for the rest of em.

My problem, I always end up with the 20!
Now the most recent episode goes a bit like this...she'd spoken to friends who'd given her the reciepe to make meatballs. So I'm out. i get home to a wonderful aroma of freshly cooked meatballs.

So i sit down and begin to eat...hmmm taste very chocolaty. So I ask...heres the explanation...

"My friend gave me the following receipe babe...

x amount of mince
x amount of salt
breadcrumbs
and a pinch of what evva is in a ya spice rack...

So i think to ma self hmmm sounds about right so where did she go wrong...turns out the spice rack contained Cadbury Hot Chocolate!

41GPWNXDB5L._AA240_.jpg

Am pissing myself...............so obviously she can handle Meatballs very well, Its the fact she cannot cook that pisses you off m8.................lol

i got a recipe for chili con carne from a mexican lady once and it had a bar of dark chocolate in it so maybe not as daft as it sounds

funny as fook tho lol

Thinking about this story, it is not so mental really, I watch a lot of cookery shows and stuff and a few chefs actually add chocolate to their savoury dishes, one that springs to mind is lasagne.

EDIT:

Lol, someone beat me to it.

Last edited:
Yeah - I have a chilli recipie with chocolate , coffee and a bottle of brown ale - tastes great!

hope she makes up for it in other departments mate! :blushing:

i had an ex that once burnt a pot noodle, i kid you not, she tipped it into a pan to boil it all up, and forgot about it, daft winnet nearly killed us all lol

my fooking ex made sunday dinner for the first time she cooked all the veg when i asked her when dinner would be ready she said i only got the meat to cook now
fooking dim witted fooker

lol, I hope you weren't too hungry mate.

When my mum and dad were just married , she offered to make him bacon and eggs, she boiled the bacon along with the eggs!

She also pissed the bed on her wedding night, but that's a different story. :)

Show some respect for my watersports loving mum!

;)

Back