''Chipping'' a Pace D14001N

zach2k5

Inactive User
Reaction score
How do I modify a pace D14001N?

Is it just cutting the feedback, or is thier more to it than that?

Ive searched for tutorials but cant find any.

Can anyone tell me what tools I will need ect?

Cheers

u got to cut talkback then find out the boxkey and ird.

Cutting the talkback seems the easy part, but how can I find out the BK & IRD from the box?, the box came with a NTL mosc card, is thier anyway of finding the bk & ird by putting that in my programmer??

If the card is unlocked you can read it with programmer, if not you can use jtag with 4000 series for ird and boxkey.

Cutting the talkback seems the easy part, but how can I find out the BK & IRD from the box?, the box came with a NTL mosc card, is thier anyway of finding the bk & ird by putting that in my programmer??

someDI4001'S are in db m8 mine were if not plug and play from tmc or unlock your card

You need to read the details on your card using your programmer with Nagra or XNCS. If the card is unlocked it should read OK and if its paired to the box the BK should be there to see. Check that the IRD matches the one printed on the scart connection insside box. If card is locked you will need 2 glitch card with an unlooper before it will read. Alternatively get yourself a plug and play simm from Atmelace(a member on here) replace youe simm in the box with this and convert the reading with LED Simm mate programme. All the bits you need should be in downloads. Re-write your mosc with the right image for your area, cut talkback and set your freq. That should be it. Hope that helps you mate.

Has anyone got the tb diagram for this box at all? Could you post here for download if you have it??? The other thing i need is to find net id for hemel hempstead?

Last edited:
here you go @dj_clubber

its in side the tuner unit

Last edited:
let us know how u get on clubber, i got this far but damm thing is stuck in tune, and when u hold up and down buttons and get it to boot, it doesnt seem to receive signal. See if u have this prob???

if you dont cut talback in ntl vod area on 4001, does that mean you will get ppv? i know its a risk but still since we're talking about 4001 ..

cheers
j

Back