Chinesse have cruilty written all over them

Status
Not open for further replies.
right whilst we are on the subject of animal cruelty, i know this is no way near as bad, but i live right in front of open water and when i see my daughter at a weekend, she like to go out and feed the ducks, swans, geese etc....

these birds are soooooo trusting, as soon as you go to the edge they all start wading, swimming or whatever you call it to see what you have for them.

when they get close enough you can throw the bread in for them, or some even come right to your fingers and snatch it from your hand.

BUT, there are a few pr!cks who live a few roads away and they have a different theory, they go to the water and satnd and watch, then the ducks, swans, geese, etc.... all start making there way towards them, and when they are close enough, instaed of bread, the animals get rained with stones and smashed up bricks.

i open my balcony window and they stop, but the damage could already have been done.

evil barstewards

Nah, they just eat ANYTHING. Everything to them is either food, or something to feed their food. I mean , they eat curried bugs for christs sake. Ugh!

right whilst we are on the subject of animal cruelty, i know this is no way near as bad, but i live right in front of open water and when i see my daughter at a weekend, she like to go out and feed the ducks, swans, geese etc....

these birds are soooooo trusting, as soon as you go to the edge they all start wading, swimming or whatever you call it to see what you have for them.

when they get close enough you can throw the bread in for them, or some even come right to your fingers and snatch it from your hand.

BUT, there are a few pr!cks who live a few roads away and they have a different theory, they go to the water and satnd and watch, then the ducks, swans, geese, etc.... all start making there way towards them, and when they are close enough, instaed of bread, the animals get rained with stones and smashed up bricks.

i open my balcony window and they stop, but the damage could already have been done.

evil barstewards

get a air rifle al m8 that should sort the little fookers out a shot in the back of the head lol

not like us

My mate saw some footage of somewhere in china were they had dogs in cages and where killing them with an iron bar for food right in front of the other dogs they had caged up! worse still he said they even were teaching the kid to do it as well!

comment on this thread not your personal opinion of me

end off

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got to say, like Aro, I'm rather taken aback by Umiran's ban - if nothing else happened other than is here in the thread.

Don’t u think its cruelty to have the animals locked up in the first place??? Away from there natural habitats not only that they where born to hunt and kill for there food that’s the whole point for them doing it so they don’t forget how to hunt and more natural for them……. What about all these documentaries you see on animal channel you see the same thing they track hunt down and then go for the kill you see all types of things being killed by them and eaten…… forget that have u ever seen a slaughter house its sick the way they get killed yet you never think of where it comes from or how it was killed????
And to class all the Chinese as being all the same and being sick fooookers is very wrong its like classing all Muslims as terrorists im sorry but don’t ever make the mistake of classing everybody the same!!!!

Peace

Bilals

i cant understand why Umiran got banned??? that was his view im sure a pakistani whould not like to be called PAKI.

if i have offended any1 im sorry all i wish for is peace

Peace

Bilals

i cant understand why Umiran got banned??? that was his view im sure a pakistani whould not like to be called PAKI.

if i have offended any1 im sorry all i wish for is peace

Peace

Bilals

what the feck has this to do with this thread if you dont want to comment on animal cruilty KEEP OUT

Whether you agree with Umiran's ban or not is irrelevant, allroad made a judgement call at the time which he believes right and has the backing of the team

Can a mod just close this sick thread and put an end to it ffs.

good idea .. thread closed

if i start a thread and its hijacked again all the posts will be removed im pissed of with do gooders hijacking relevent threads with a load of crap which has nothing to do with the subject

RANT OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back