Child benefit to be scrapped for higher taxpayers

So you don't come from Brazil at all?

Born and raised in Brazil until 1995 .... In England since :)

They do spend on the people, but they dont pay to raise their kids or for LED tv's like they do over here!

They do spend on the people, but they dont pay to raise their kids or for LED tv's like they do over here!

LED Tv's?

I'm talking about giving the people decent housing and amenities.

Look mate, let's drop this, it's going way off-topic.

I only replied to you as I don't appreciate Johnny Foreigner coming to my country and trying to dictate how our social security system should be ran.

LED Tv's?

I'm talking about giving the people decent housing and amenities.

Look mate, let's drop this, it's going way off-topic.

I only replied to you as I don't appreciate Johnny Foreigner coming to my country and trying to dictate how our social security system should be ran.

goverment here sucks m8 ... everyone knows that .... spend more than they have....fact!

Result: Lazy people that expect money in their bank account every fortnight.

If that insults you is because you're in this category ...

simples :)

goverment here sucks m8 ... everyone knows that .... spend more than they have....fact!
Result: Lazy people that expect money in their bank account every fortnight.
If that insults you is because you're in this category ...
simples :)

lol, why would it insult me?

Taxi for Eder, back to his Third World country!

Getting this back on topic, I now this is probably manufactured to get a reaction but couldnt help getting myself worked up over it

Townley is a stay-at-home mum of two, who is “gutted” about losing the money. “I haven’t worked for the last six years so I can look after my children, and I feel like we’re being penalised for that. It’s a huge chunk of money. I think that this measure is totally anti-us.”

I dont get what her not working for the last 6 years has got to do with anything ??

Sophie Ainsworth, a native Brit who moved back to the UK from Australia at the start of the year with her young family, was walking with her two boys in the park nearby.

“It’s just bizarre,” she says. “Why can’t we just have one system, all means tested? We don’t receive the allowance, and my husband is struggling to find work as a teacher. It gets to the stage where we think ‘how are we going to pay the bills this week?’”

I get your point its not the best system but at least one of you are earning over £44,000 i'm pretty sure you dont have to worry about paying the bills this week

'Ridiculous and bizarre': What Cheshire mums think of child benefit cuts by George Osborne - Manchester Evening News
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
thing is a lot of these characters openly admit the money from benefits goes into savings

benefits are suppose to help people feed themselves and keep themselves alive not go into savings funds so they can buy a car when they are 18

Back