Cheltenham 2011

They wern't giving all that money back or staying best price for nowt you gotta read between the lines :) Well done Ruby ona great ride, good to see him back after a difficult year.

thats what racing is all about mate opinions. I had winner of 2nd race captain chris. Just need menorah now for a nice we win. Got kyber kim e/w

Ok here's my 2 for Tuesday

Champion Hurdle: Hurricane Fly and my nap of the day to boot. Been waiting on this horse for at least the last 2 years coming over for this very race. Has a great turn of foot even off a fast pace.

5.15 Swing Bill, currently 20/1 back it each way

Good luck anyone having a flutter this week at Cheltenham

Forgot to add, I don't think you'll go far wrong this week by backing most if not all of Willie Mullins horses, he's on fire at the moment

Well 4/1 BOG not to be sniffed at and my nap of the day. :banana:

Swing Bill, going well till it clattered one of the fences and lost it's rhythm, tried to get back into the race but alas couldn't, oh well.

Also had Captain Chris (win), Spirit Son (win), Caroles Legacy (E/W) and One Cool Cookie (E/W)

Hopefully get 1 or 2 more winners tomorrow

Well I'm glad I didn't post anything as I didn't back a winner! Although I though Quevega was nailed on. Brilliant horse imo. Well done to Ruby; nice to see him back.

Before today Cue Card has run 3 times at Cheltenham, won twice by 8 lengths, and finished 2nd on its other run...........

Yeah I seen that too. My dad said the same also. I must of heard it wrong on tv, although I was right that he wouldn't win ;)

My mum had 4 winners yesterday, including the 1.30 and the big race.

Right then....

My fancies for today are:
1.30 Arabella Boy
2.40 Time for Rupert
3.20 Master Minded
4.00 Aegean Dawn

Well here are mine for today:

1.30 Beshabar
2.05 Minella Class
2.40 Bostons Angel
3.20 Golden Silver
4.00 For Non Stop
4.40 Whitby Jack

That's it as I don't back in Bumpers

Good luck all

2.05 Minella Class
2.40 Jessies Dream
3.20 Sizing Europe
4.00 Call the police

E/W Lucky 15

5.15 Cinders and Ashes E/W (Got a tip for this one)

2 days and burger all:grrrr:

Today I am going for:

Mr Cracker 130
Chartreux 2.05
Poquelin 2.40
Junior 4.40

How'd you manage that? There's been tips posted on this thread that have come good

1.30 Robinson Collonges
2.40 Rubi Light
3.20 fiveforthree
4.00 Quartz de Thaix

Still buzzing after sizing europes win yesterday. The Festival is paid for and then more

Had a nightmare today

Colleague of mine went today and asked me for a couple of tips.
I gave her Grand Crus and Junior

By the time Junior ran my dough had run out so she thinks I am great and she had a great time.

Still theres always tomorrow

disaster yesterday. Hopefully better today. I'm all over Kauto Star in the gold cup. Fingers crossed it's back to its best

Back