Cheltenham 2011

Sumphucker

Member ++
Reaction score
Ok lads as it thee best jumps race meeting of the year are we going to be putting up any tips? I will post a few each day as I have the week off, always do as I love the Cheltenham festival, so let's see if we can make some money from those greedy bookies :banana:

Alarazi won the Imperial Cup at Sandown yesterday with a bit in hand and is 6/1 with William Hill for Fridays County Hurdle 2.05.

But is readily available at 8/1 elsewhere

Was narrowly beaten at Cheltenham recently

Worth a punt.

Wait until he is definaitely a runner or find a bookie that will give you your money back if he doesn't run.

Last edited:
soccer am's horse is running with a p mccoy on it 25-1 it was at on saturday, it is called tea for three. might be worth an each way bet

Knight Pass in the bumper on Wednesday.
Jockey W Hutchinson described this as a machine.
I am on at 14/1

Cinders and Ashes in the champion Bumper @ round about 16/1

Cinders and Ashes', probably our best chance ever of a festival winner.
Trainer has told us to back him and if we have already backed him ....... back him again!

Ok here's my 2 for Tuesday

Champion Hurdle: Hurricane Fly and my nap of the day to boot. Been waiting on this horse for at least the last 2 years coming over for this very race. Has a great turn of foot even off a fast pace.

5.15 Swing Bill, currently 20/1 back it each way

Good luck anyone having a flutter this week at Cheltenham

Forgot to add, I don't think you'll go far wrong this week by backing most if not all of Willie Mullins horses, he's on fire at the moment

Last edited:
I have had a lucky 31 bet today, bet with betfred and one winner treble the odds
Cue Card
Menorah nap
Captain Chris
Rougham
Wolf moon

Knights pass for the Bumper on Wednesday, I got a tip for that months so have a few quid on it every time I have a wee bit extra money. Maybe wrong but cue card is the bookmakers talking horse they all have offers designed around it getting beat and a few companies including my own have promised to stay best price on it. Heres a few pointers for the first race Cheltenham trends Tuesday | Horse Racing Blog - Racing Trends

Paddy power and a few others are doing refunds on winning bets if cue card wins. Personally i think its a shoe in but it's cheltenham so anything can happen. Thats why i love it so much ;)

Paddy power and a few others are doing refunds on winning bets if cue card wins. Personally i think its a shoe in but it's cheltenham so anything can happen. Thats why i love it so much ;)

Cue Card has never run well at Cheltenham.

Oooooo almost time for the first race, first time I have watched a cheltenham festival race at home I'm usually working :banana:

To be fair. Al Feror won well. Cue card never found anything from the final bend when it looked like it was crusing. Ach well onwards and upwards

To be fair. Al Feror won well. Cue card never found anything from the final bend when it looked like it was crusing. Ach well onwards and upwards

Was that McCoys Horse? I did say that Cue Card has never done well at Cheltenham.

They wern't giving all that money back or staying best price for nowt you gotta read between the lines :) Well done Ruby ona great ride, good to see him back after a difficult year.

Back