Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

cheating in online games

phawk754

VIP Member
VIP Member
What is the point in going out spending good money on a game then cheating online

Is it just me going mad as i see no point in that whatsoever ,It takes all the fun out of it

it's really stupid doing it in call of duty 5 as it has a kill cam so you know they are playing under the map

It's about time activision released a patch for this major bug in call of duty 5

They are a different breed than you and me pal. I have played Unreal Tournament since it was a demo only and cheating has been part and parcel of it I am afraid.

Don't try and understand them u never will.

Messa

i allways used to play ET Enemy Territory online for years the punkbuster anticheat was ok but the hacks still managed to creep in and ruin it.
only option is to find a well run server.

i think people need the feel to cheat maybe cause they are getting owned online and think that every1 else is doing it

i for 1 hate cheats but unfortunately they exist and there is feck all we can do aboot it

I dont see any problem cheating when your playing game on your own but when your playing online its just not cricket!

you lot are making me feel very very old. never played an online game i have enough trouble against myself !!. i do however for arguements sake put in the cheats when playing Grand Theft Auto as i like flying around going on water etc etc better than the actual game haha

it really is something i cannot understand. it totally ruins it for you and me, and what glory is in it for them. totally disgraceful.

Always find hackers in CS:S - VAC works well, as it studys the cheat over time, finds out what its exploiting so the developers at valve can patch it over, then bans the hacker. In the meantime, its always fun to kill the hacker using good old fasioned skill/cunning/teaming up. Really gets on their tits :]

i think people just dont like loosing. i hate it. i dont care if i run round like a headless chicken and get am ass kicked. dont see point in cheating

I hate the payers who sit in the sky or under the floor. how can it be fun. yeah you get prestige and such but come the time you want to play for real you'll get you ass handed to you from people who actually learned to play.

Couldn't agree more.

Why spend £40 or £50 on something just to cheat your way to the end. For me, a major point in buying a game is to challenge myself and complete the game.

Some people are just idots!

i think people just dont like loosing. i hate it. i dont care if i run round like a headless chicken and get am ass kicked. dont see point in cheating

i play poolsharks online and you would not believe how serious they take it madlooney. they actually refer to being hustlers and pick lower rated players to beef up their ratings. if you beat them they post insults and then disable the chat facility to put you off.. a german guy actually claimed that he had a miscue when i played him and he was on the black. so i cracked a little joke at the next game, reminding him to chalk his mouse and he quit the game. they really should get out more..

Back