Cheap Printer

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im looking for a cheap printer looking to spend around £30 £40 at a push would prefer it if it cam with ink.

Ive been hunting around on the bays and amazon and cant find anything so if anyone can find one then that would be great.

Many thanks in advance :)

Thanks very much davie i might go for the Epson looks like a good buy thanks very much for your help.I didn't think to look on viking tbh as ive never ordered from them before.

Many thanks for all input guys i do have another burning questions what kinda a silly one really but im looking for cheap printing.Are ink cartridges as easy to fill as they were say 5-6 years ago as i haven't had a printer for a long time.I only need one now as im setting up my own business and will be important to have one.So what would u suggest was the easiest for refilling epson or canon?

Many thanks again for all peoples help and input certainly alot more out there than what i thought tbh.

I've had the same epson printer for about 3 to 4 years ink cartridges are chipped so just buy cheap replacements I pay £5 for a set of 4, other printers can use ink replacements systems just need to search about..

After doing some hunting i didn't relies ink was so cheap so im deffo gonna go with one of the epsons i was directed too by you guys on here.

Thanks very much to all who helped im very happy with the suggestions and the ink carts really are dirt cheap.

(Cant believe the price of some paper tho lol)

if it is just normal paper you need try

asda LOGIC 300 Multi-Functional Paper £ 2.38 80gsm 500 sheets of A4

LOGIC 300 paper provides a value-for-money option for consistent, hassle-free high volume printing and copying results.

ColorLok Technology gives better print results than ever with bolder blacks and brighter colours.
Ensures excellent runnability and keeps machines clean.
Maximises life of printing equipment by reducing wear and tear. Gives excellent results on both sides of the paper.
Provides maximum value for large print runs.

Last edited:
i can get projet paper matte photo 110gm or 130gm £2 a pack 100 sheets if you buy ten packs

Back