"Channels not found" but the box is ok!!!!!!

BlueMonkey

Inactive User
Reaction score
Howya doing?

I have a nokia DBox that has 2x Intel chips and flashed with with an image (Commando 6) with services and boquettes that I know work. Also this image worked on three other DBox 2 x Intel boxs but with this box its saying "Channels not found" and "no EPG"

I have tried lots of images and all give the same problem. I told the guy that sold it to me and he said there is nothing wrong with the box.!!!!

Can anyone advise.

Thanks in advance.

Press RED then BLUE and check the SNR value. This needs to be over 55,000 before you'll get any channels working. If it's lower, you have a signal problem. Try reconnecting all the cables and connections. Try removing any splitters and connect the box to the main feed. If the SNR value increases after this then you know it a signal issue and not the box. You can increase the signal by adding a signal booster to the line.

A shot in the dark here, but could it be a Hardware Sections issue? You didn't say if your other boxes were Nokia's too, but Sagem's can produce the problem you mention if Hardware Sections are on, so although I have next to do experience with Nokia's, could they do the same if Hardware Sections are off?

Howya doing?

I have a nokia DBox that has 2x Intel chips and flashed with with an image (Commando 6) with services and boquettes that I know work. Also this image worked on three other DBox 2 x Intel boxs but with this box its saying "Channels not found" and "no EPG"

I have tried lots of images and all give the same problem. I told the guy that sold it to me and he said there is nothing wrong with the box.!!!!

Can anyone advise.

Thanks in advance.
Bootlog springs to mind.

Try changing the AVIA driver and as mentioned try changing the hardware settings, or even another image - you have nothing to lose

Back