channels missing

ramraider

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi got a bit of a problem here got a 1000 box today ex c&w got the ird and bk cut tb and made a fun card everything working ok all the channels were on. The box was on cr3 purple screen so i decided to upgrade to cr3.2 i have done the upgrade several time no problems. So i did the upgrade to cr3.2 everything seemed ok it update ok then i changed the net id back to my area booted up the box and i only get approx half of the channels movies missing sports even bbc1 missing
also i have noticed in the top end of the channels 900s there are about ten test channels, and i have never noticed these before on any of my other boxes which are working ok btw
not sure should what to do do the upgrade again or whot i am not sure
any 1 with any ideas i would be very gratefull

many thanx les :drink:

yes a few times mate also looked engineers screen and everything seemed ok

ok done that still the same btw when i say channels missing the mini guide comes up but the screen is blank

sorry about this it is the picture missing just a blank screen as i scrole down the channels some are on and some aint it is not just subbed channel that are off quite a few off the free 1s

but before the upgrade had every channel

It,s fun card 4 ie prussian 2 galaxy, i have just noticed on the telly that the news on itv is london tonight and not east midlands today, you think i should reset the net id iknow that i set it on 41056 derby

tried a new card mate just the same probably fooked it up it,s still the same but it has downgraded to cr3 again :doh: . I have just looked in the engineers menu on 1 off the pages it says tuning parimiters corrupt does this mean any thing to you

this box is a bit strange i have updated it to cr3.2 again the local news is london tonight and i live in the midlands channel 119 in my area is usualy cc channel advertising on this box channel 119 it is a demo on cr3.2 on how it works, and cr3.2 is not available in my area now get your head round that cos i cant lol. It seems to me that the net id is not correct but i have looked inthe engineers menu and it is 41056 which is correct or did it have a bad flash when downloading cr3.2

i still have loads of channels with a blank screen

well i,m going to the pub now for a few pints and think about whose bin i am going to throw it in :Chainsaw:

Back