Channels Missing 28.2E Sky

Re: Sky UK 28.2 East Latest Changes

already crazy all over place only ones that know the real deal is the murdoch empire

can u check sly atlantic test put back time -1h should work ???
Just to confirm @ramisat mate.

I did have to read your post several times.
Just double checking I haven't picked it up wrong.

Put the clock back one hour on your STB and should work?

Am I correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
re: Channels missing/IPTV/CableTV/Boxing/Anything else apart from Satellite

I was speaking to a SLY installer today, he confirmed to me black screens are on the way, sports will be first to go. Measures are in place to kill off c/s within the next couple of months.

Sky installers wont be given any of that information, no way would a standard installer know what NDS plans are.

Does not work with clock back 1 hour

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It was never going to work with clock put back one hour. These are changes that $ky have made to the ECMs and, if same as HD channels, introduced another layer security.

putting the clock back an hour lol

best april fool joke seen for a while pmsl

putting the clock back an hour lol

best april fool joke seen for a while pmsl

I know especially when the clocks went forward last weekend, he never fooled me, I put mine forward. :err:

It was never going to work with clock put back one hour. These are changes that $ky have made to the ECMs and, if same as HD channels, introduced another layer security.

All rumours report this as being the so called 'Icam' encryption used to pair the HD channels, Logic to me suggests that if it was this same encryption then why would they($ly) remove what i would call a superior receiver such as the Thompson,Amstrad,Samsung HD models from circulation. Those receivers have far more processing power than older SD receivers such as the PVR2/3 models as well as the Amstrad single tuner 'White' SD model.

This does not make sense and i for one have absolutely no clue what is going on but if it was this so called Encryption that needs an extra AES Key embedded in another chip and the newer PVR5/6 HD models have this chip then i am pretty sure that a 12 year old SD model certainly does not.

If this makes any sense which i am pretty sure it does not LOL, The basic rule of thumb is how can HD encryption layer be implemented on Tech that was designed before this was actually introduced so in theory cannot work.

Other rumours suggest that this is some new form of software coding that the older SD models can cope with and so suggests that 'Icam' is not being used

yip no idea guess its a waiting game just ignore all rumours till the end

I don't mean to be prudent but can't somebody with technical knowhow get an original sky box hook it up to a computer and figure out the software they use?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi
I think i have found a temporary fix for Sky Sports 1 on Enigma 2 boxes well its working for me
1 ; Go to 401 SP1 blank screen
2 ; Hit the up button on your remote and a list of programs comes up
3 ; Now hit the red button ( All }
4 ; Now you will see 4-5 Sky Sports 1 Channels
5 ; Just pick any of them they all dont work but i think its the 3 one in my case
6 ; Then add to sports bouquets
Its working for me

Ger

never had an issue with sports 1 here

All rumours report this as being the so called 'Icam' encryption used to pair the HD channels, Logic to me suggests that if it was this same encryption then why would they($ly) remove what i would call a superior receiver such as the Thompson,Amstrad,Samsung HD models from circulation. Those receivers have far more processing power than older SD receivers such as the PVR2/3 models as well as the Amstrad single tuner 'White' SD model.

This does not make sense and i for one have absolutely no clue what is going on but if it was this so called Encryption that needs an extra AES Key embedded in another chip and the newer PVR5/6 HD models have this chip then i am pretty sure that a 12 year old SD model certainly does not.

If this makes any sense which i am pretty sure it does not LOL, The basic rule of thumb is how can HD encryption layer be implemented on Tech that was designed before this was actually introduced so in theory cannot work.

Other rumours suggest that this is some new form of software coding that the older SD models can cope with and so suggests that 'Icam' is not being used
It's all guess with no fact so far.

What is known is $ly have clearly found a way to stop c/s on SD which may or may not be same thing that happened with HD. I would guess the same or pretty much something similar as they know it's been effective.

It could be pairing with box as we all assume it couldn't be implemented in any SD box but fact is only Thompson boxes owners have had offer of free Sky HD box (a fact) so maybe in reality it was only the Thompson boxes that couldn't take this new encryption or pairing method and now that most of these have been replaced, $ky have now decided to implement it on their remaining SD channels.

I have a friend that had an old Thompson box and every year when sub up for renewal, $ky would refuse to provide him with one of the modern Sky+ HD boxes when he asked, instead offering discounts on his monthly sub instead. This changed towards end of last year when $ky offered him free upgrade to $ky+ HD box without him even asking.

The Irish Sky Sports 1 is not decrypting on 3rd party receivers.

1:0:1:1203:7e7:2:11a0000:0:0:0:

ahh explains it only stick to uk channels

A. This thread was meant to be about transponder detail changes, new channels etc. Perhaps posts of a different nature can be moved elsewhere?

B. This is not a new thing is it? A while back, Rat had to use an Irish version of Sky Sports in his pack because the UK one would not work during matches. I recall a chap consistently saying AutoBouquets was putting a dead channel into bouquets because of this. Poor fellow would just not accept that the channel would not clear during the matches.

A. This thread was meant to be about transponder detail changes, new channels etc. Perhaps posts of a different nature can be moved elsewhere?

B. This is not a new thing is it? A while back, Rat had to use an Irish version of Sky Sports in his pack because the UK one would not work during matches. I recall a chap consistently saying AutoBouquets was putting a dead channel into bouquets because of this. Poor fellow would just not accept that the channel would not clear during the matches.

Channels missing

Why has no one considered the obvious: Brexit or Putin!

Back