Channels Missing 28.2E Sky

re: Channels missing/IPTV/CableTV/Boxing/Anything else apart from Satellite

Well thats that box ****ed out the door and the sky Q box in and a fantastic picure all HD HappyDays
never heard of them boxes... skyQ??
bet my box (H2.H) has better picture than yours.

:nerner:

And cheaper to run.
(with my electric bill that is) :whistle:

sorry, what update? what for? sorry, was meant for river

Taken from another forum Update Patch has been complied and integrated into oscam which ran and found msising channels on card but did not clear so the reader-videoguard2.c file need re coding next - big task.............. we have 3 oscam coders and other working on this so a fix it is still being developed. Hopefully by Monday we should have some data to analsyse and a clearer picture

also reported else where one of the main players on the so called patch has quit gone lol

saven the player
his own words supposedly

Exact post from Savan.

To be clear to you all, I am noob with it like you! I know nothing about how it works, all info which I foung is from sateliti.info forum (link on 5.th post in this thread), I even have no idea what icam is
smile.gif
I have no interests for this with one reason - do not have any card, do not watch uk channels. Only which I have is some skills in programing (a bit better than noob), thats all. Found some logic by reading first post and got idea for posible solution, but as you can see thats just nothing, it fixes nothing. So again, do not call me "guy who can solve", no! I can't solve it! And allso I have no interests to solve it! So finaly stop caling my name, thank you.pmsfl

saven the player
his own words supposedly

Exact post from Savan.

To be clear to you all, I am noob with it like you! I know nothing about how it works, all info which I foung is from sateliti.info forum (link on 5.th post in this thread), I even have no idea what icam is
smile.gif
I have no interests for this with one reason - do not have any card, do not watch uk channels. Only which I have is some skills in programing (a bit better than noob), thats all. Found some logic by reading first post and got idea for posible solution, but as you can see thats just nothing, it fixes nothing. So again, do not call me "guy who can solve", no! I can't solve it! And allso I have no interests to solve it! So finaly stop caling my name, thank you.pmsfl

if that was the brains behind the operation then theres no chance lol.

exactly just accept its going down & move on

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

sky sp news back on 12206 27.500

I've got it to. Wonder for how long

been 2 weeks now with no movement on other channels - so whats the score here . I know impossible to predict.

Its what the women call " Pr!ck teasing"

is there an upto date TP PROG to reflect this sky sports news change

I just assumed you were a bloke....:err:

I will make it easier for you :):err: ,
Sly are teasing by putting Sly Sprots back on, I'm sure it will soon disappear with lots more
there you go :)
sometimes it loses it in translation :)

Update 15/4/17
Just a quick update for those who are not following in the Oscam forum.
A couple of new coders have recently joined the debate over there and there is now a little group attacking this from a few different angles.
The development and testing is a slow process but they are sticking with it at present to try and find the fix we all need.
They have made some progress so far but because the options of where the problem lies are so vast it may be a long drawn out quest to possibly resolve the issues.
So not really that much change but at least we know they are still working on it

its quicker and a lot less painful to move to cable lol

its quicker and a lot less painful to move to cable lol

A few people are still in it for the "hobby" and enjoy a challenge. If everyone had took the quick, painless route then everyone would be paying subs and there would never have been cheap tv.

Back