channels gone

iliveinuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys

Just had a call from the misses, our starview 4 has lost all its channels in plymouth, she did a full factory reset, and scanned, has got back most of the freeview channels but no premium ones

We also have a V+ that we pay for which is working fine, have had no updated card for that yet, so any reason why this would happen?

Cheers

have a look at all the threads on similar subjects. they're re-arranging channels in all areas to allow the tranmission of NGTV and get ready for N3. All the channels have changed frequency. within weeks your sub'd box will receive a new card. within weeks of that N3 will take over and boxes will be knocked off. if she's done a factory reset, this will have scrubbed all the cams/key from the box, re-down the update for that type of box.

and no, N3 won't be hacked anytime soon. look up c/s

cheers mate, thought it would have been due to that but thought I would ask :)

yes we have been on the NGTV platform for a few weeks now & still no new cards (nt b long tho) so have u not got all the new channels/ e.g itv4+1 & the new hd channles showing up

& are u TW / PURE ? ..............as im interested as the order there switching over .! ty ..roll on CS

In Devon too, and ours went off last night/early hours.

A rescan eventually bought everything back today, but for some reasons the channel order was proper fecked up, even with Cy's new script. Got it sorted now though mostly, not worth being too fussy now, as it'll all be off anyway in a few weeks or so now.

This is with Dbox and 500c.

im using starview 4, did a full rescan twice now, and although it finds all the channels, only a handful of freeview ones work, no premium ones work anymore, strange that some boxes are ok

have you made sure that the emu is still on ??

I don't mean to hijack this thread but I'm having some difficulty with locating ESPN and Sky Sports News, could this be due to changes in the platform as suggested?

All the other channels appear to work ( North London ).

Oops, forgot to add I'm using the latest DW Image v3

Movies, All HD, ESPN channels gone in Bedford
+ a few others

I don't mean to hijack this thread but I'm having some difficulty with locating ESPN and Sky Sports News, could this be due to changes in the platform as suggested?

All the other channels appear to work ( North London ).

Oops, forgot to add I'm using the latest DW Image v3
and me but cant get eurosport2, sky sports news and comedy channel extra.
but a mate has the 3 channels on 1 frequency.

Hi guys

Just had a call from the misses, our starview 4 has lost all its channels in plymouth, she did a full factory reset, and scanned, has got back most of the freeview channels but no premium ones

We also have a V+ that we pay for which is working fine, have had no updated card for that yet, so any reason why this would happen?

Cheers

and make sure the software has not reset itself.

Hi Yes they are now using N3 and all this chatter asking why the boxes have gone off are telling the ba****d there doing thier job and switching off non-legal boxes.But since they now know Plymouth went down a couple of days ago and only Freeview are there now,but since all broadcasters are now using N3 it gives the hackers(nice gentlemen) some thing to go for after all if and I do mean if its cracke all platforms will be opened

Hi Yes they are now using N3 and all this chatter asking why the boxes have gone off are telling the ba****d there doing thier job and switching off non-legal boxes.But since they now know Plymouth went down a couple of days ago and only Freeview are there now,but since all broadcasters are now using N3 it gives the hackers(nice gentlemen) some thing to go for after all if and I do mean if its cracked all platforms will be opened so more power to the ones who will help us all

Back