Channels from Technomate TM600 to Dreambox DM800 (Clone)

Malcolm-X

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys / Gals,

I have just bought a DM800 HD and was wondering if I could transfer my channels from the TM600 into the DM800? If possible it would save me hours as I would hate to have to store all the satellites etc again on the new receiver.

Thanks

Hi Guys / Gals,

I have just bought a DM800 HD and was wondering if I could transfer my channels from the TM600 into the DM800? If possible it would save me hours as I would hate to have to store all the satellites etc again on the new receiver.

Thanks

I am sure you can, Try Dreambox edit, You can upload your currect settings and then try to download them to your new box. Might work.

Ok, I'll give that a try thanks!

I have FTP'd the Satellites.xml file from the Dreambox, but kind a file of the same name in the TM600. Any ideas as to where it could be?

it is possible, i have the same lists on my DM800, 7020, TM500 and 600

in dreamboxedit, make sure you change the receiver type, download list from 600, change receiver type to enigma2new satellite, send to 800 then reload settings

Hi guys,
I was wondering if someone can please advise me on the location that the custom channel list is uploaded to?
I have a TM600PVR, and need to upload UK.All-08.02.10 channel list using dreamboxedit, I've tried uploading it and it was successful but the list does not reflect on my receiver.

The files are copied to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/ and was wondering if this the right path?

Also, how do I remove all channels and start again?

Thanking you in advance

Faz

have you restarted Engima after sending new list over ?

that should be the right place you listed. everytime you send a new channel list with dbedit it will remove any unused chan list files, that aren't part of that list so don't worry about removing files manually before changing lists.

Edit:
i'd advise you use "UK.All-09.02.10" as a couple of channels changed frequency last night.

Sorry guys, another question.
I've got cccam 2.1.01 installed, is this the current version or should I update it using the blue button to 2103 or 2104?
I've UR image installed.
Would appreciate any guidance / advise
Thanks
Faz

if it's working for what you need it for i'd say leave it alone, or just check the changelogs for the new versions and see if they are things you need.

also did you get channels working then ?

cccam 2.14 will open
Jsc/art/sct/bis on 13e
also bis on 19.2e and 5w
Dorcel on 12.5w
So its worth downloading. Just download via the blue button bin file only if you have the config already in 2.1.1 then download latest keys.
Thenn these channels will open.

Hi guys, been following a few threads on here for the tm600 and DB's, bighairylizzard to mention one, and have reached the point where I need some help to move further. I've had the tm600 for a week now and the learning curve is on full speed.

I'm using UR20-01-10

My confusion lies with the various softcam's and what they are for. (only just started with sat stuff 2 months ago with the protek, which dosn't need any setup/config for now). Which is one reason for moving over to linux and the tm600

I used the blue panel to download Cccam2.1.04, but I had to edit the config file on mini web to set it as default. Is this correct or is there another/better way?

Kind of worked out how the key files work on linux(75%), previously had to manually load via boxkey using remote. While auto dowload works great when your connected, how do you, if the need arises, enter keys manualy. Is it a edit keyfile or is there a another interface?

And finnally for now..please? Does Cccam cover all the bases for non c/s or do I need to have additional cams installed?

Take it easy, lol csb

has anybody got a good motorised channell list for a tm600

asking for a mate:proud:

Back