Channel 5 in Biss keys ????

alunfennellal

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I noticed that in the Technomate softcam files section, a folder explaining how to enter keys manually, Channel 5 is listed with keys to be entered in the Biss format, has anybody got this working as I havent after trying different combinations, If this actually works can someone explain as it stays scrambled for me .

Regards:
Alun

The key is still active m8, enter it in as it states in the remote keys file.

There are three channels marked as Five, am I right in thinking that it Five-T reg I am using not the other two marked as Five ?

I have tried to enter the keys to the biss section (do I start from the first box )?
I have also tried to enter them via the Mute + exit key but due to videoguard not been open I am also unable to enter keys.

I have also converted to Key chain over to the generated key that pops up on the Biss screen.

I fear I am doing something compleatly wrong, any help would be very greatful received.

Regards.
Alun

Go to the channel designated as clearing with biss. Press 8280 via the remote-scroll to an empty line of zeros-enter the keys on this line-exit and save. The biss menu always states OFF-ignore that.

Well none of the above seem to work on a the 3000 series Technomat 8280 throws up a error on the display, when I press menu & mute on the channel the blue key entering screen is unable to edit due to it been Videoguard so no keys can be entered, and when I enter the the menu, cas & biss I can enter the keys but nothing happens as it does not know which channels to work on I suppose.

I was under the belife that C5 and this code only worked if you had a Dragon cam, does any body know what are the shortcut keys for the 3000 series like the 8280 code given by Ferona.

Regards:
Alun

Find the channel. Five T2 Reg 2, Press info button and make sure that it has vpid 0513 apid 0641 ppid 8190. Then go to Biss menu and enter the keys. Yu must be on that channel for it to clear.

Hi Ferona,
still not clearing, this channel is showing as encrypted in Videoguard so if I enter a biss code as far as I understand the channel wont find the code, You can add a new Provider & a βĪss K€y (by first deleting one of the existing Channels) - but you cannot add a HEX ID - You can call the Channel anything, but the firmware is not going to know what to associate the K€y with]

Maybe It does not clear on the TM3000 series receiver, Ill try a few different combination but thank you all very much for your time .

Regards:
Alun

Thanks a million Fearona for your time ill try after I load the new patch for the TM3000 series released today and ill ask Digiman If he has come across an issue with this model, once again thanks very much.

Regards:
Alun

No probs mate and it's Digidude you want if you cannot solve issue. I do know that it only lets you use one lot of biss keys if thats any good. Maybe delete all the others and try again.

fearona, you have UK channel 5 clearing with BISS?

ill have a play over the weekend as ive always assumed the BISS keys for Channel 5 (not FIVE as its called in UK) were for either the powervu channels on 5E (or was it 5W) or for the russian channel 5

Five has been working on fixed cw (biss) for about 6 weeks dude, where ya been? Not just technomates, any receiver with biss capablity, so i'm surprised if the 3000 series cant do it.

the 3000 series has got BISS so ill look into this, ive been so busy latley that i only pop onto here for a few mins at a time when i can, its got to the stage now where ive had to divert 2 of my phone numbers to an office to deal with the calls and book work while i carry on with my day :)

From remote keys file.

Five UK - Frq: 12304(H) Sym: 27500 - Still Active Since 02-08-2008

Key: 04 38 63 9F BE DA F9 91 - (Enter in Biss menu)

Hi Guys,
Well the good news it that I got it to work (Fantastic) what I ended up having to do was enter the code in the CW (control world) softcam and it cleared, so the TM3000 series must be slightly different and did not reconise this as a Biss key but rather CW.

Anyway Thank you all very much for your efforts and I very much appreciated every body assistance, with this hobby I am sure something else will crop up in the future were ill need all your help again.

Ps:
Irelands Channel 6 is now decoding on skystar2 with vplug emulator using the same Key i am been told , ill try and get more info today or Saturday morning, this could be interesting.

Kind Regards:
Alun

Last edited:
Five Biss CW key gone down. 1.October.2008

Hopefully we will get it back online soon.

Back