Channel 5 HD

IAmATeaf

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Has this changed recently as I don't seem to get the channel anymore?

its working for me mate

H
3/4

i had same problem last week, ran rats updater and its now fine.

It's back now, wanted to watch Police Interceptors at 7 today but the screen was blank so had to watch it in SD :)

did it just come back or did you need to scan the transponder mate ?

Hi, I seem to have the same issue with channel 5. Using Rats Bouquet and even when i try a manual scan on single transponder on Freq & rate mentioned it does find 5HD but still not showing whats actually on? Any ideas?
Cheers.

how old is the bouquet you are using mate ? last folder has a date :)

if its old the sat.xml will be too old for Astra 1N as I updated it, that was some time ago though

I am using your plugin mate which is brilliant by the way so much appreciated for that!
It is only on 5 HD so its not the end of the world as I have just found 5 SD

It should work though mate thats the thing :err: mines working here as Ive just switched it on to check

This is on a VU + Duo although I know that shouldn't make a difference.
Strange I know?

Says at bottom:
Last Scanned
By Rat....
@ DigitalWorldz.co.uk
19/3/2012 : Data Folder

so seems up to date.

As I say its nothing really and can live with it but I know its probably doing your head in now LOL.

Just checked mine and i dont use Rats list and its working fine. Freq 12265 H 29500 3/4 .Dont forget 5HD is not fta

Just checked mine and i dont use Rats list and its working fine. Freq 12265 H 29500 3/4 .Dont forget 5HD is not fta

Well its me being a complete tool then lol.
Sorry for the confusion chaps as i am still on fta at the mo cos only just set my box up.
This is the answer to my problem.
Thanks for checking guys!

Back