Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

changing to openatv

thor1

Inactive User
I have been using Dream Elite for a couple of years now its time for a change, I have downloaded Openatv 4.2 from official site, is there a place to download softcams and plugins, the receiver I am using is a genuine DM8000

I have been using Dream Elite for a couple of years now its time for a change, I have downloaded Openatv 4.2 from official site, is there a place to download softcams and plugins, the receiver I am using is a genuine DM8000

From feeds/plugin menu

For softcams you will need the : softcam-feed-mipsel_1.0_all.ipk as OpenATV do not support Cams on the feeds directly, Great image though been using this for a good few months now and would not use any other

I have just flashed to OpenAtv but cannot get it to scan cable, it finds nothing but all other images find channels, as anyone any ideas for me to try

does EPG work for cable with this image
If you are refrring to off the stream, Yes. You have to enable it in the EPG menu. Once enabled, EPG will trickle feed from all channels. If you tune to a channel on the same frequency as the PVR_EPG channel, it will download 7 days worth of EPG within two minutes. You can use teh EPG refresh plugin to automate a zap.

Back