[DM800SE] Changing cccam

IANB

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably an easy answer but fooked if i can find it
How do i downgrade from cccam 2.2.1 to 2.1.4 on the dbuk 2.1 image
I have tried the 2.1.4 ipk installer but it doesnt give me the option to change it in cccam manager
Any help please as its driving me crackers lol

Install it from the plugins menu,
Should be able to switch then :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Install it from the plugins menu,
Should be able to switch then :)

I installed 2.0.9 from plugins menu m8 didnt have any other ver exept that and 2.2.1

I installed 2.0.9 from plugins menu m8 didnt have any other ver exept that and 2.2.1

Hmm that's strange,if your not fussed you could just replace the CCcam binary with the one from the ipk file,it will still show as the newer version but it will in fact be 2.1.4 :)

out of intrest why do you want to downgrade ?

I had a similar problem, try deleting the existing cccam and cccam config using DCC before downloading the replacement. In the end I just ditched cccam and installed oscam.

out of intrest why do you want to downgrade ?

The guy thats helping me ;) thinks 2.2.1 is not secure and wants me to downgrade he also thinks 2.0.9 is not secure and has suggested either 2.1.4 or 2.3
I thought the issues on security were 2.3

The guy thats helping me ;) thinks 2.2.1 is not secure and wants me to downgrade he also thinks 2.0.9 is not secure and has suggested either 2.1.4 or 2.3
I thought the issues on security were 2.3

Sack the guy thats helping you m8 :)

There was concerns over both 2.2.1 and 2.3.0 but they have never been proven to be true,even if I was originally concerned my self,

more to the point what is he helping you with?

Back