Cfw 3.80 M33

dont think sony will update u with custom psp firmware edds pmsl:Jester:

Have I misinterpreted this line, lol?
Network update from dark-alex.org page. By default is enabled.
I took that to mean updates of CFW can be run over the network direct off Dark Alex's site.

I took that to mean updates of CFW can be run over the network direct off Dark Alex's site.

Thats my understanding, and I would assume you were just a tad early on trying it!

yes it can. all future updates will be downloaded to the psp over the network

sorry boys i was the one that misunderstood .but it may be a while yet.

this radio is quite cool .mybe dj biffo will be on soon lol

i guess no custom themes for abit then?

Thats the only thing that holds me back.....havin to keep messing about updating themes.
i think i will go for this 1 though to see what the radio is like and update my theme when we get some decrypted rco/prx files.

pandora on standby incase of problems :Laugh:

M33 Update 3 n 4 Released

Changes:

M33-3:
- Fixed synchronization issue that plugins check code caused in PSN NP9660 original games (fixes 0x80010013 error)
- Added a couple of libs to the nids resolver.
- Added some internal changes required by incoming 3.80 popsloader plugin.

M33-4:
- galaxy.prx was changed to a new version that is giving problems with slow memory sticks.
Reverted back to previous versions. This didn't only affect decrypted isos running in NP9660 mode.

M33 Update 3 n 4 Released

Changes:

M33-3:
- Fixed synchronization issue that plugins check code caused in PSN NP9660 original games (fixes 0x80010013 error)
- Added a couple of libs to the nids resolver.
- Added some internal changes required by incoming 3.80 popsloader plugin.

M33-4:
- galaxy.prx was changed to a new version that is giving problems with slow memory sticks.
Reverted back to previous versions. This didn't only affect decrypted isos running in NP9660 mode.
just to mention on theses update i just did it in one go using the network update on the psp for those who have got wireless routers

Back