Cd Covers Now Locked

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Right no one will be able to link covers or any shit like that

you all can access these gr8 covers if you are a member or better :)

just use your username and password ;)

hope you all enjoy ... i found out that a site no names i aint giving them advertising was linking our covers :(

200 to be exact !!!!

well these fookers wont be able to do that any more !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh!! That's why I couldn't get in last nite...should pay more attention to whats going on around me shouldn't I...lol

Good Idea though Mickie, several coverz sites I use have now gone down the road of registered users with a password.

It gives potentional DW members another good reason to join the forum.......although we don't really need any more!

Ta for all the work you've put in over the last couple of weeks....but remember not to ignore Mrs Mickie, 'you have responsibilities now lad'.....-):Clap:

cd covers

morning all,
quite right L/G The missus always comes first 16 years of blissful marrige has tought me that----anyway--must go now--promised I would finish off the painting in the kitchen and my dearest is due home shortly. I had a hell of a job explaining to the doctor what a paint brush was doing up the "kyber pass"" the last time I forgot to finish off a job>>>>>>>
cheers big-arth:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :Dunce:

the security on this site is now officially better than that on my missus knickers!!!

Originally posted by Marktb
the security on this site is now officially better than that on my missus knickers!!!

LMFAO ... we try our best

Just noticed aswell ... we had 8 new signups last night since i done the passworded section !!! for the cd covers

so all you members who have joined just for our covers i will be going through you all to see your last posts dates etc.... and will be deleteing non atcive members every 2 months !!!!!

THE BEST COVER SITE AROUND

Nice one Mickie m8,

I always thought it would get us new members if we could make Digital World covers the dogs goolies,

with the other cover sites gettin harder an harder ,
for covers,

gives me even more incentive now to hear that news:)

Regards Scoot;)

yeah another 8 new members this morning lol

with ruffets being one off them :)

nice to see you getting involved m8 .. this is what we are all about having a chat and a giggle... and not having to be banned (unless the real piss is taken of course) for having a laugh like other forums out ther with there power trips !!!

Back