VU+ Duo cccam

toppo

Inactive User
Reaction score
bit puzzle on this one,i have 2 clines and i can only get one into cccam.cfg file,is there a way of doing this,have try many ways and no joy

I had a similar issue on a vu solo. I could not get it to write to cccam or upload an edited version of it.
I ended up re flashing the box and cured the fault

You should just be able to insert your second one underneath the first one and overwrite the config.
You might have to use notepad ++.

i have try to write underneath the first one that is on line 36 but it will not let me,i'am using notepad++,my duo has had a lot of freezes (green screen and reboots)it is about 4 weeks old,would i be better to reflash it.

How are you editing it? Which program are you using?

What image are you using by the way?

i am using bh,i have try with filezilla & vucc & dreambox control centre and using notepad++

in cccam.cfg file its has 36 lines and that were i have i line,it will not let me add any more

36 lines seems an awful lot to me , I have about 20 in mine.
I don't know if there is a limit to how many you can have though.

sorry, i can only paste 1 cline on line number 36,i do not have 36 clines,

sorry, i can only paste 1 cline on line number 36,i do not have 36 clines,
Paste below it or above it. You can paste on any blank line.

Any lines with a # at the beginning do not do anything. You can delete them if you want to.

would i need to delete all this stuff in this file and insert my clines only

would i need to delete all this stuff in this file and insert my clines only

You don't need to, i,.e you dont have to.

Just paste your line below the existing C line. CCcam will pick the one with quickest ECM response time.

it will not me paste my line below it, i can only paste it behind the one that is all ready on line 36 and i think that is not right

ok i try this and i let you know tomorrow,thanks all

ok i try this and i let you know tomorrow,thanks all

did you ftp to your desktop like I said you can then edit the whole file with notepad and then ftp the edited file back into ./etc it should like this when done
###############CCcam.cfg#######

mydynsdns.org 12000 username password

############################

make sure in files and folders in windows show known file types is ticked so that when you save cccam.cfg it is called that and not cccam.cfg.txt

Back