cccam switch

dishdoctor

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys,hope someone can help,how do i add a cccam switch onto the tm800hd,theres no switch available to download via panel,i have a nablio switch i use on the dm500,but on the tm800hd theres nowhere to install it,thanks in advance

hi guys,hope someone can help,how do i add a cccam switch onto the tm800hd,theres no switch available to download via panel,i have a nablio switch i use on the dm500,but on the tm800hd theres nowhere to install it,thanks in advance
you can google and install it via telnet /dcc but it might not work on tm 800hd!

It's a plugin that allows to switch between cccam cfg files easily. I have trawled for a mipsel package but not found one, yet.

Here you go,

Not IPK file but its easy enough to install.

Just unzip onto your desktop and ftp the folder CCcamSwitch to the following location /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/

Then select Menu, Plugins, Then Green to download plugins. Then select Exit and the plugin will now appear

Attachments

• CCcamSwicth.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 251
Thanks DD. If I may ask - why is this needed?

Tbh m8 I'm not 100% sure myself as I don't use cccam, its for switching between different configs containing different server connection details. I think its to stop reshaping one server to another clients, I'm sure someone will explain though.

You are pretty much correct DD, It allows you to have 5 different CCcam configs.

So you can have connections to 5 different servers if you want and then select which config to use quite quickly

works a treat,big thanks,it allows you to use many cfg files,up to 5,cheers guys

Hi Guys!
I tried this on the New Dream Elite 1.0 image with no luck... :(
Any ideas?
Thanks
Toni

Back