cccam server help (superhub)

aye so i see, nee bother ian, cheers bud!

I have also deleted one and edited two guys,

Your inbox's will be full ;)

well superhub is back in modem mode now with another tp link router connected that i had lying about, and it connected to my friends share 1st time once i setup the lan ip, and forwarded the ports, so im sorted for now, thanks everyone who commented and tried to help me in this thread, its appreciated ;)

so virgin strike again with there $hitty superhub, glad your all sorted m8 :)

Looks that way mate, just didnt seem to want to play, havnt a clue why, im no expert with this networking lark either so that doesn't help but all up and running again anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I can honestly say my superhub works fine it took a firmware update a few month ago and give me more options in advanced mode and the wi-fi range did increase slightly.

Maybe Big Hol, has had his hub in modem mode, so never took the firmware upgrades, I dont know but I hated the hub when I first got it spent ages with smirnoff rules trying to sort it out, but after a few hours I really got the just of the settings and have been happy so far.

But yes the wi-fi range is terrible but apart from that its a very good router IMHO :)

Back