cccam server help (superhub)

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys, basically last night my tp link router give up on me, so iv had to revert back to the virgin superhub for now till i get something sorted, now everything is working fine with my 500c server cccam 2.1.4, except 1 problem, i have a share from a friend to receive extra channels for my clients and for some reason it just isnt connecting to his share, all clients receiving fine from my server and card, but im not getting anything from his share. in cccam under servers his details are there but its not connected and no cards showing, anyone got any ideas what this could be, any other info needed just ask, need to get this sorted, appreciate any replies!

pretty sure its my end mate as in the last year and a half iv had a share from him iv never noticed it offline, abu, how would i go about that mate as i dont have an ip address to ping.

M8 I don't know anything about servers, But i know superhubs are a pain i have a virgin NETGEAR v614v7 if its any use to you m8 just cover postage and its yours.

iv got a feeling it must be superhub settings, just dont know what!

M8 I don't know anything about servers, But i know superhubs are a pain i have a virgin NETGEAR v614v7 if its any use to you m8 just cover postage and its yours.
cheers mate iv got a couple of them myself at my dads house, but i need gigabit ethernet and these are only 10/100 i believe, i know there a pain in the arse mate just need to try and figure it out for now till i can sort a new router. thanks for the offer though

just a thought, but i know my ip address changed in the process, is it possible hes locked down my old ip and now i have a new ip hes blocking it, just a thought!

not sure if this is related to your problem, but I'm sure i read somewhere that Superhub don't let you mess with DNS stuff, not sure if that what your problem is. hope that helps :)

just a thought, but i know my ip address changed in the process, is it possible hes locked down my old ip and now i have a new ip hes blocking it, just a thought!

doubt it as ip addies change all the time hence the need for dydns updater ;)

well i havnt got a clue cant find anything it would be as the rest are all fine, so its allowing incoming and outgoing connections, just not fo his share.

He must have your old ip address locked on the F:line mate to stop you sharing from other locations ?

example { 0.0.3 } { } { } bighol.192.168.0.77 sommick like that if you catch my drift, you will have to email him and ask.

Virmin media change there ip every other day so you need to use a dyns account so it never changes.

If you download No-IP DUCv3.0.4 it updates your dyns every 5 minutes so even when virmin media changes there ip/gateway your dyns address ip etc stays the same.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Dynamic Update Client for Windows Version 4.0.1 Features

Keep your current IP address in sync with your No-IP host
or domain with our Dynamic Update Client (DUC). Our dynamic DNS update client continually checks for IP address changes in the background and automatically updates the DNS at No-IP whenever it changes.

Last edited:
its an N line hes gave me but guess the same applies, my virgin ip address hardly evers changes ip, i had had the last one before the change for at least 6 month, already using dyndns account for my ip and new 1 has been updated within dyn so is all good on that front, iv sent him a msg on skype but he hasnt gotten back to me as of yet.

My super hub works fine with my server mate its spot on, have you added assigned the ip address of your box in the dhcp settings ?

Also when you open the port settings is sometimes a bit sticky, so once you open the port save it reboot then go back in and make sure the ports settings saved.

I have used the superhub for over a year now
my port forwarding settings are fine mate as my clients are connecting and receiving from my card, its just the share i get that isnt connecting for some strange reason, so its setup and working just not that, iv dug an old netgear router out im gunna setup later and see what happens, this was just a temporary fix using the superhub just pissed me off not being able to connect to it and not knowing what it is, lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys i have deleted a couple of posts in this thread any probs pm me

Guys i have deleted a couple of posts in this thread any probs pm me
what posts mate, and why, nothing out of order was there, no mention of any names or owt, just curious!

my port forwarding settings are fine mate as my clients are connecting and receiving from my card, its just the share i get that isnt connecting for some strange reason, so its setup and working just not that, iv dug an old netgear router out im gunna setup later and see what happens, this was just a temporary fix using the superhub just pissed me off not being able to connect to it and not knowing what it is, lol!

Well the wi-fi range is shiteeee on them anyway like lol so your probably best putting it back in modem mode, hopefully that will solve your issue.

good luck anyway I understand how small problems can do ya head in :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back