cccam problems

jjp2701

Banned
Reaction score
hi there i have problems with my image on my server, i have freezing isues on cccam, no matter what i do, i have the ur image on with 11/10/09 i cant seem to figure it out if anyone knows let me know thankyou

have a read of posts by member Sikinn m8, hes good with Cccam

go through some of the threads, and find a post by sikinn, click his name, then click 'find more posts by'

he doesnt seem to mention it,, i have copied all the stuff of my eagle and put it in my box and gonna see if that works m8, if not, well i havent got a clue lol

Tell me a bit more about your setup eg is it an external server your connecting to? whats freezing? all the time or just some off the time?

try not get to much into specifics like channels/providers here though.

Si

i was watching boxing last night on 1w and it was locking up for 2 mins then changing mates, and on sat i was watching footie on 19.2e and it done the same again, my mates are very fast pings as well m8, i am on 50 meg so it cant be my connection, it is driving me mad, i have been speaking to digidude a min ago on the fone, and he doesnt know much about cccam, so he pointed me in your direction m8, my eagle is rock solid, when i put that back on, i am using the ur image 11/10/09 on my tm600, oh i forgot to mention, i am using cccam 2.1.1 with dcc as my ftp programe

Last edited:
what cccam version is on your eagle box? Are the cards at you mates house? if they are not at what hop are they comming in from?

when you say you have switched to your eagle and it is fine am just guesing here so you will have to correct me. What about at peak times eg popular games/ events the server is to busy to process the ecm quick enough and you start to get glitching as cccam trys to find another server. But when you try your eagle things have calmed down?

Si

my eagle box is 2.1.1 i am getting the hops at hop1 yes when i watch a popular game it stays perfect for a while, then bounces to other peoples hop1, but on my eagle yes you are right it calms down

there was another post in this forum about cccam jumping about when there is a few servers to choose from. My only guess here is that the version cccam for the tm is struggling when there is a few servers to pick from.

cccam will always find the quickest server and use this but that is not always the best, you see they might have a really fast ping so it gets loaded pretty quickly then becomes unstable. The trick is to find the best server by # out each line and test them indvidually find the most stable and get that to the top of the config. You then stop taking the unstable cards by configing you cline to not take it.

How many lines do you have, if you only use hop1 you should really expect things to be more stable than what you are describing which is the case for your eagle but not your tm.

Si

these are my ping times m8

Ping Saved Comment Average
90ms , 81ms , 78ms 79 ms [very good] 100
67ms , 57ms , 67ms 62 ms [very good] 59
52ms , 50ms , 58ms 51 ms [very good] 53
39ms , 40ms , 40ms 39 ms [excellent] 43
72ms , 80ms , 79ms 75 ms [very good] 72
22ms , 43ms , 26ms 24 ms [excellent] 53
31ms , 26ms , 23ms 24 ms [excellent] 32
48ms , 46ms , 121ms 47 ms [very good] 48
79ms , 87ms , 88ms 83 ms [good] 98
89ms , 83ms , 82ms 82 ms [good] 101
65ms , 64ms , 66ms 64 ms [very good] 76
53ms , 43ms , 43ms 43 ms [very good] 98
98ms , 100ms , 112ms 99 ms [good] ! 377
62ms , 56ms , 57ms 56 ms [very good] 73
16ms , 14ms , 14ms 14 ms [excellent] 34
38ms , 41ms , 52ms 39 ms [excellent] 42
39ms , 40ms , 40ms 39 ms [excellent] 39
76ms , 74ms , 68ms 71 ms [very good] 84
106ms , 116ms , 118ms 111 ms [good] 110
106ms , 111ms , 115ms 108 ms [good] 105
75ms , 76ms , 82ms 75 ms [very good] 77
54ms , 42ms , 41ms 41 ms [very good] 91
72ms , 74ms , 81ms 73 ms [very good] 84
38ms , 46ms , 38ms 38 ms [excellent] 43

and i only have hop1, or hop2, i tested for fakes, there is no fakes in there, and my m8 done the other config settings for me

They a decent pings, but do you know what cards you are getting from each server?

You say mates servers? am a bit confused do you have a local you share out to your peers and do you keep intouch with them on msn or email?

You might be better installing phpinfo on you pc using this link.
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/posts/1616362/

this will visually tell you what servers have what and ecm time you are getting from each server plus a load of other things.

Si

Last edited by a moderator:
i have no local, m8. and i mean peers not mates, sorry, i already have cccaminfo installed, i know how to use that m8

i already have cccaminfo installed, i know how to use that m8

Was trying to mate but you said you had cccaminfo installed and know how to use it. Is that cccamphpinfo if so that will tell you why things are freezing.

Si

what version you got? when you get a freeze you can check to see what the ecm time logged against the server also it will log all the nok and ok ecm against your servers you have in you config so you can see over time what servers are actually giving you what for example who has full cards and who doesnt.

Was never going solve your problem but give you the info to the casue of the problem.

Si

Si

Back