CCcam not active

Sammo1

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am using manager CCcam 2.3.0
Select Blue then softcam manager.
When I select the green button to Start it looks as though it is working as the ring is circumnavigating
But afterwards the Active area above the area where the CCcam 2.3.0 is showing green tick has nothing shown as active

What can I do Please

Try another CCcam, what image are you using

make sure your c line is correct, youd be surprised at what you may have missed..also try mgcamd1.38...change your c line like this below its just an example

C: server.com 11111 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

CWS = server.com 11111 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

The same c line is working in another box which has Enigma software and the same CCcam 2.3.0 When that was run it worked fine, just won't work in this Vue 2 box

I've tried 2 different servers and both won't work in this but will work in the other box
The other box is also using CCcam 2.3.0

is your vu+duo 2 genuine or a clone ? have you tried cccam 2.1.3 or 2.1.4 ? or a earlier version of the cccam ?

The box was advertised as genuine I paid over £400 for it it came with one dual tuner and no HDD drive
I have had no reason to believe its not genuine, Its not locked up or anything and you would be gobsmacked as to the times I've switched it on off going through all the software etc, Ive really interrogated it. In the 15 days Ive had it I have spent at least nine full days trying to understand it. I knew absolutely nothing about these when I first got it.
I think this version of CCcam 2.3.0 should work as I have gone into the folders and have noticed that within softcams there is a CCcam 2.3.0 which was put there on the 21st August and I purchased the box on the 28th August
So that indicates that I should be able to run it from within the box.

It also indicates that I have been wasting my time trying to get the file in by other means.

I will be back to it on Monday when I will have the time to get back into it. I will let you all know how I get on.

Last edited:
what image are you using ? im using blackhole...
when you go into var/etc/ u should have CCcam.cfg with you c line in there?..do you see it..?..have you tried to change C to N line?

I loaded Black hole and Vix
Yes I can see the .cfg in there and it is loaded with the c line code to tell it where to go etc
I also see the CCcam 2.3.0 in the softcams folder

im assuming you are using blackhole image and have the ccccam.2.3.0 on you computer in .ipk format....the version of cccam that you have will be a ipk file, easiest way to install this is to use a FTP program (filezilla/dcc etc etc) to place the ipk file into the "tmp" folder on your duo2. Once you have placed the ipk in the tmp folder get your duo2 remote and press the green button and then the yellow, you will see a option to install local extension, go in here and select install cccam file. Once the installation has finished then restart enigma2. When your duo restarts press the blue button and then use the left/right arrows to select cccam, then press the ok button, cccam will start then. The cccam cfg file should be place in the "etc" folder by ftp, if you make any changes then restart the cam.

By the way I don't know how relevent this is but when I select software update I get a message pop up saying that

"Sorry feeds are down for maintenance please try again later"

I have had this since Ive had the box

I've had the same issue with cccam suddenly stopped working after the latest BH image updates. I was running 2.1.3 and now get no joy...

Back