cccam.cg

samsa1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i folowed the guide how to set my openb,s11 but wen it comes to cccam.cg its say no file found i dont; undertand do ineed to have a cline to put it cg or ist included in the cccam ,cg please help or give a link howto get this c,thanks:

yes you need a line
you cant just upload a blank file

just open notepad and put yout line in
save and then change from .txt to .cfg

there have been plenty of how to's on this site you are not the first person to try doing this use the search function

edogg

Welcome to the forum samsa1. As everyone said, best to read up and search. Don't worry you will learn as you go along.

A sample cccam.cfg is as below,not my work. Just make sure you do not make the normal mistake of ranaming the file to cccam.cfg.txt. It has to be cccam.cfg

C: anyone.dyndns.org 12000 digiworldz jspass

use editpad lite free from HERE...open it ...put in your cline and save it as Cccam.cfg and put it in your openbox..

Simply dump your cccam file from your box onto a usb memory stick,input details,then upload back to the box,job done.
Notepad can sometimes be a bit tricky as the file needs to be saved in a certain format,dumping your file ensures you get the correct file format.

hi thank you all what input details confused ,thanks

input = put in

download the cccam.cfg file from receiver to usb. plug usb drive into pc and then open the cccam.cfg
the cccam.cfg will be blank. put in your details of the cline. (input your cline details)
remove usb drive from PC and place into usb socket of receiver
transfer cccam.cfg into receiver (upload details to receiver)

good luck

Someone should really tell him that he needs a C: line to put in to his cccam.cfg

Someone should really tell him that he needs a C: line to put in to his cccam.cfg

You might want to read the posts again, this time with your glasses on lol

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

input = put in

download the cccam.cfg file from receiver to usb. plug usb drive into pc and then open the cccam.cfg
the cccam.cfg will be blank. put in your details of the cline. (input your cline details)
remove usb drive from PC and place into usb socket of receiver
transfer cccam.cfg into receiver (upload details to receiver)

With some firmware on the S11 there is no option to DUMP the Cccam.cfg file the only Cccam file available to DUMP is a .PRIO file which is of no use.

Already posted a query in regard to how to take a copy of Cccam.cfg from an S11.

hi i manage to sortit up thanks ,but most the free cs are offline any clue pls thanks

Back