• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cccam and Premiere / Nagra2

telewestTUM

DW Member ++
Does anyone have a guide or a link to somewhere which has a guide on to unlock nagra2 using cccam. dont just want a addon which does it all for me want something which will allow me to understand how it works

currently using the dm500s pli iolite image and everytime i try and use that auto key downloader it fills up my var folder

cant think of its name now?

notanotherone

VIP Member
VIP Member
Does anyone have a guide or a link to somewhere which has a guide on to unlock nagra2 using cccam. dont just want a addon which does it all for me want something which will allow me to understand how it works

currently using the dm500s pli iolite image and everytime i try and use that auto key downloader it fills up my var folder

cant think of its name now?
damn thats what it does to mine too i end up with var being 93% full :roflmao:

pinkhelmets

VIP Member
VIP Member
I dont think there will be a tutorial as cccam is very basic. >You add & install cam by using blue button, then you can add the latest key files to var/keys by ftp.
The key files used are- SoftCam.Key AutoRoll.Key and Constant.cw depending on available keys at that time, or do you mean like how do you use ftp software? Or like how to manually update a key in a softcam file? Not really sure which bit you are looking for advice on.

If the auto key downloader isnt any good (i dont know i dont use it) then maybe search for a general key bundle, like 'Satan Key bundle' and that will give you latest key files used for all cams. Or maybe someone can upload latest SoftCam here for you? I know Ramraider used to keep the key sticky updated in this room, but I dont think it was used that much.

telewestTUM

DW Member ++
I managed to download that satan key bundle and ftp'd the files manually and it worked just fine var is pretty much full though!