CCcam 230 and othe e2 compatible plugins

has786

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys

This has probably been asked a few times but is there a realible ipk o tz cccam230 softcam package available which work in for this receiver?

Also is there a list or better a repository for all the compatible and tested plugins/skins for this receiver?

Sorry if I'm asking again but I have searched the forums but unable to find a suitable response.

Abu

Thanks for the help just read the thread but im not able to find them on the DW ppanel. Also i cannot find CCcam2.3.0 on that thread. Do you still have your TM800 receiver? If so did you managed to install CCcam2.30 on your box. If i change from dw to ur server i find the ipk but it gives me a library dependy error.

Yes, I still have it although it is not in use.

2.30 probably won't work if it says it has a dependency. If i remember correctly, it comes with 2.21 installed by default.

Hmm if i remember correctly it worked well with the IQ release and Andromeda HD but i maybe incorrect. Getting a bit old these days lol

Also do you remember seeying all those pluglins on the DW panel?

Hmm if i remember correctly it worked well with the IQ release and Andromeda HD but i maybe incorrect. Getting a bit old these days lol

Also do you remember seeying all those pluglins on the DW panel?

Guys any update on the queries above?

Unless you've got a specific reason to use CCCam 2.30, just stick with 2.2.1 . Apparently 2.3.0 doesnt work properly on the TM TWIN either caused a "blackout" issue. Unfortunately this is the nature of the TM800 just use the known working plugins...most E2 plugins dont work without modifications maybe due to the non-broadcom chipset.

The reason i need CCcam2.30 is because it fixed the sound on some channels on hispasat 30w. The sound issue is a know issue with CCcam2.2.1. I'm aware that most E2 plugins do not work without being modified but i know digidude has worked on some of them so we can actually use on this box and i was wondering why we cannot access them from the DW panel. Lets be honest a final working image from TM is way far away so lets use this box the best we can.

The reason i need CCcam2.30 is because it fixed the sound on some channels on hispasat 30w. The sound issue is a know issue with CCcam2.2.1. I'm aware that most E2 plugins do not work without being modified but i know digidude has worked on some of them so we can actually use on this box and i was wondering why we cannot access them from the DW panel. Lets be honest a final working image from TM is way far away so lets use this box the best we can.

your going be a bit stuck then unless someone has a modded version of CCCam2.3.0 for TM boxes , can you not use a different Cam like Oscam, newcamd etc ?

i believe the mipsel version of cccam should work however I cannot find a ipk or tar package for installation. I'm not aware of the uvadi team buiding version specificaly for the TM boxes. Also if you the UR server has CCcam2.30 for download but when i selected it gives me a library depency error so i believe the UR or IQ team probably had the CCcam2.30 working.

Uvadi are generally believed to be a dmm funded team, hence no chance of a TM version of cccam. It's also closed source a TM specific version can't be compiled by anyone else.
It's possible the dependencies etc can be fixed to make it work, don't hold your breath though with ur/iq/ds/4d running the show...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
gsmtech I have no hopes that a final image will be released for this receiver but as money is tight at this moment I'm unable to upgrade/change the receiver. I'm sure that once I have the budget I just need to find a hole big enough somewhere in Edmonton to shove this receiver.

In the meantime i need to get the most out of this box including mounting network locations on a samba share.

i believe the mipsel version of cccam should work however I cannot find a ipk or tar package for installation. I'm not aware of the uvadi team buiding version specificaly for the TM boxes. Also if you the UR server has CCcam2.30 for download but when i selected it gives me a library depency error so i believe the UR or IQ team probably had the CCcam2.30 working.

have you tried ftp'ing the 2.30 version over the already installed 2.21 version?
Might work or even give you a more detailed error?

It won't install through the panel, also throws up a dependency error for me.

Installing a file installs it to a different location. I renamed it and replaced CCcam221 making sure that it still had 755 properties. 2.30 would not run returning "segmentation fault".

On the ur-party file, it shows the following details:

Package: enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam230
Version: 2.3.0-r0
Depends: softcam-support, libc6 (>= 2.10), libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.3), libgcc1 (>= 4.4.3)
Section: base
Architecture: mipsel
Maintainer: iq Team
MD5Sum: 055b40047f446bd31440862614da812c
Size: 500966
Filename: enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam230_2.3.0-r0_mipsel.ipk
Source: file://CCcam2_3_0.emu file://CCcam2_3_0.mipsel
Description: CCcam 2.3.0 softcam(bin)

For 2.21 it shows
Depends: softcam-support, libc6 (>= 2.3.5+cvs20051107), libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1), libgcc1 (>= 4.1.1)
If you know how to update those files, it may work.

Last edited:
Abu unfortunately I don't know how to update these lib files, I will definitily need help of someone with more linux experience than myself. Hope someone can give me the sintax I need to run on the box.

Abu unfortunately I don't know how to update these lib files, I will definitily need help of someone with more linux experience than myself. Hope someone can give me the sintax I need to run on the box.

Sorry to pester but can anyone give me a hand updating the relevant libraries so i can get the version 2.30 installed?

As with any information, use at your own risk......

I was able to download the lib files from
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
You can ctrl&F to find the packages you want e.g lib

I issued telnet command "ipkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/namehere although I normally rename them 1,2 or 3.ipk". This returned that the package was already there. I was then able to install CCcam 2.30. The CCcam.cfg is from 2.14.

Abu

Thanks for finding this info for me i should give it a try in the next few days and see what happens. Was your CCcam2.30 install stable?

Back